Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1532: How to punish stealer?

AskSatanOperator

Some of my personal stuffs were stolen. But I have no idea who stole it. I want to curse the stealer.

Besides, I notice that some stuffs were used by others without my permission. It also got me pretty angry and felt offended. I want them to regret about it. This shouldn’t have been done in the first place.

What can I do?

It is okay to cure the stealer, but since you don't know him/her you can't.
If somebody use your things without premission say them to not to, and even if you curse them, they won't regret using your stuff because they won't know that they are actually be cursed, and why they are been cursed.
And you should not just say that oh I cursed you because you used my stuff.

AskSatanOperator said:
Some of my personal stuffs were stolen. But I have no idea who stole it. I want to curse the stealer.

Besides, I notice that some stuffs were used by others without my permission. It also got me pretty angry and felt offended. I want them to regret about it. This shouldn’t have been done in the first place.

What can I do?

Visualize the stolen object negatively affecting the one who stole it
E.g Apply negative energy on the stolen object and imagine the robber being affected by it
This is advanced

But from what i have read, you need to value your objects, and not to give it out to everyone
Your not Jesus Christ
Value yourself and learn to keep somethings to yourself, yes sharing is caring but overdoing it would bring diminishing returns
Learn to say NO
Be strict and have some standards

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back