Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1513: maybe it's my intuition or I'm crazy

AskSatanOperator

I am going through a strange process. I don't know if this is my intuition getting stronger or what. Context : if I think about a certain thing it's like I have the answer (positive or negative), example if I think about going out today and I feel something negative I won't go, but if I think about buying this incense and feel something positive I will buy it. The problem is that I am getting more than one response, if I think about the subject more than once I will get different responses, and this is always happening. What can I do to regulate this? These are really strong feelings.
this could be the enemy trying to confuse me too ????

This can be both your intuition and confusion attack as confusion attack, attacks intuition too.
However your intuition will get stronger by time and this will be clearer. One of the best abilities.
Advised to do an ending confusion RTR several times and FRTR too, and do not forget to do protection meditations.
https://josrituals.org/

AskSatanOperator said:
I am going through a strange process. I don't know if this is my intuition getting stronger or what. Context : if I think about a certain thing it's like I have the answer (positive or negative), example if I think about going out today and I feel something negative I won't go, but if I think about buying this incense and feel something positive I will buy it. The problem is that I am getting more than one response, if I think about the subject more than once I will get different responses, and this is always happening. What can I do to regulate this? These are really strong feelings.
this could be the enemy trying to confuse me too ????

That is known as overthinking

Now if it happens again, try to narrow all the choices and categorize into positive and negagive... But still this is overthinking and probably your in a hurry

My advice is to follow what your mind and heart says (meditation will help your intuition grow)
Choose the single best answer from all the options you have

And stop over thinking.... Do void meditation

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back