Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Loved ones unity

Reincarnation is a clean slate other than what is energetically programmed and tied to the soul. Unless you have evolved your soul past a certain level to the point your 'higher mind' can incarnate with full past life knowledge (this is near miraculous and happens far in the MO process), you won't remember them even if you do incarnate at the same time in the same place. You will have to meet and court each other again.

And yes, some pairs of people actually do this unconsciously, but they still don't remember who the other person is, even if the attraction is overwhelming and inexplicable. People can also die, move away and other things.

Sometimes families incarnate together but I have never seen this happen at the same time. There is usually a gap of decades. And again, family or not, they forget the past lifetime.

Thank you for your reply.
It's really disappointing and scary to know.
The only hope is to meditate and reach the highest state of mind, I really just want to be with my half, nothing else.

Do you think that there's any possibility that lovers can reach unity,and not reincarnate into seperate lives?

If you mean that you and your lovers soul unite, and reincarnate into one body, no this is not possible.
Souls are different and can't unite.

Thank you for your reply!

I just thought that can the same people be together who are connected to each other by a bond..which is love.
This is what created my thoughts of fear,fear of loss of my loved ones.
I've seen a similar post on the forums,someone is suffering from the same as me..and am really thankful for all your help.

Can you wait in the astral world for your loved ones til they also die and be together with them or reincarnate together?

NO
Your soul will dissipate, wither and You Will DIE
The soul requires the body for survival and vice versa, just like how the mind and heart depend on each other

They CANNOT be SEPARATED
That is why we reincarnate

Also H.P Maxine said that spirit/astral life is boring, so you wouldn't want to die, life is beautiful, yes it has some ups and downs but it is what makes us strong, to live a perfect life you must earn it, nothing is given on a silver platter.
Earn it🤌be glad you are alive

Now instead of thinking about how you can die, think on how you can improve yourself and inspire millions of people around the globe

That is how heros are made

Lastly ask for guidance from Father and his Gods

Trust me you wont be disappointed

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back