Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1498: Moon in Aries

AskSatanOperator

The Astrology of Azazel never mentions this, but i noticed that people with the moon in aries tend to have very big egos and being selfish, exactly like people with jupiter in aries. The moon also rules the emotions so it would make sense. What do you think?

What? Yes it does.

Aries
High strung, hot headed, quick to anger, [the anger usually doesn't last for very long], quick to forgive, emotionally abrasive, hair trigger, competitive- life is an emergency. These people have a tendency to be rude and aggressive. They are argumentative, and tend to emotional outbursts, especially at home in the family environment. As a rule, they lack tact and diplomacy, being offensive to others, especially those who are more sensitive. The Moon in Aries also gives athletic ability. These people are daring and reckless. This is a masculine placement and when in the charts of women, makes them enjoy the company of men and as a rule, have more affinity for male activities, such as sports of which they can excel. Men with this placement can have troubles with women and the traditional soft femininity. They prefer the independent, outspoken, athletic woman who can be 'one of the guys' so to speak

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back