Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1495: Hi to all my dear brothers and sisters in satan

AskSatanOperator

I actually belong to a very good spiritual hindu family ..I was really brainwashed by christians 9 years back ..And I thought that christian god is the only true God and hence I became a christian ..I have also read the bible many and many times as well ..I was actually a very good spiritual christian ..Despite of my parents convincing me that it is NOT the correct path ,,I was super ignorant to understand the truth and continued believing that The bible alone is the word of god and used to pray well and made sure I was leading a pure life (i led a pure life when I was a hindu also )..

Because of reading the bible cover to cover many and many times ,I used to get 100s of doubts since any man with common sense should get such doubts ,but everytime I asked questions ,Those christians used to frown upon me and used to say "u take pride ,u wanna become like god just as adam and eve wanted to become like god ,u think u know things better than god ,dont use your wisdom,dont question God ..he is God ..u are a mere man.." and what NOT ..But then the thing is ever since I became a christian leaving my actual true path ,,My life went totally downhill ..I started to face all problems and hurdles and setbacks ..I started facing super many obstacles and I can clearly start to see ,never did I Face such difficulties when I was a hindu ..

So when I was a christian ,i met a person who caused me extreme harm and I was really traumatised(he is not a christian) ..I could not understand why my life is ONLY seeing darkness despite I was worshipping true god (that time i thought the lie was the truth) ..I began to seek christian counselling ..To my only suprise what I could see was christians like parrot saying the same "no matter whatever the harm is being done to u ,u should still forgive your enemy and pray good for him ..U are NOT NOT to judge him as u are NOT his creator ...God will not forgive u if u do NOT forgive your enemies and you will also go to hell " This was the very first time i felt that there is something very seriously wrong with this religion since seeking justice for the harm done to u is what is natural and every sane man should seek justice when they had been wronged ..

Everytime I had sought out the answer to this problem ,only I was condemned but the evil person was deemed innocent ..This thing really started striking me ..I felt how can this religion be so much in favour of evil and can be so much oblivious to the victim but INSTEAD shames the victim but favours the perpetator ..Since I had also read the bible many and many times ,I could NEVER understand how matthew 18 can even be humane chapter where their god is openly saying unless u forgive your enemies u will go to hell ..

NOT just this BUT since I could not find the right direction in life with regards to my career and education ,I sought out the same counselling and all I was told was having any ambition,goal ,or love for money is idolatry and the only aim of christianity is to convert the whole world into their religion and to think poverty and sufferings as something virtuous ..I started to feel as if I am trapped in some psychiatric mind control as all obvious natural things are frowned upon

Christians curse hindu gods all time and they also rebuke people who love even good secular music like rock and metal calling all good things as devil ..They claim jesus second coming is this generation and so we are NOT to love this world ..I understood if i continue remaining in this cult ,I will lose all the remaining sanity and become mind washed robot..So I left that trap 3 years back and Now I am once again a spiritual hindu ..My life is slowly becoming peaceful ..So my question to my dear brothers and sisters in satan(the god of all ancient religions)

1)why is it wrong to seek justice when we were really wronged??how does seeking justice and venting punishment to evil people is wrong?why does christianity call such a right thing as evil ??if everybody starts forgiving and loving enemies does not that mean we are supporting their evil ?

2)is there any manthra or satanic technique to punish enemies who have done us grevious harm ?

3)how does one restore all lost years ?

1. Because the people who wrote this bullshit is evil and coward, and don't want to get what they deserve.

2. For beginners: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Magick.html
However since you are new usualy something as drastic as a curse might not be as powerful as you expect, or in some cases backfire mildly. In cases of grave injustice it is fair to ask help from the Gods, just make sure you do your part by: helping in the ritual schedules, rasing and donating energy, doing rituals to Honor Satan and the Gods (these rituals also work in your favor and helping in general).
You can find the Demon Rituals here (scroll the page): http://josrituals.org
Andras is a God of justice and retaliation. You can do the ritual for Satan listed there, and also there is the Psalm of Satan: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=408002#p408002
As you get close to the Gods and feel their energy, you can state your own prayers at the meditation part at the end.

3. You should work to clean your soul and empower yourself to get free of all bad karma:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=429265#p429265

There is no need for you to be putting more work onto the facilitators of the anonymous service when you already have posted all of this from your own account. Please be mindful and respectful of the work of these people, and the impact of space on the forums.

Please also be mindful and respectful of keeping our forums clean and tidy by not posting so many copies of the same statements and questions because I have seen your account has posted this same thing in multiple places. This is not necessary and only creates a mess and a distraction. It only wastes space which may be used for more questions to help a larger amount of people. I am certain the first post of yours will be answered and all other copies are not necessary.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
There is no need for you to be putting more work onto the facilitators of the anonymous service when you already have posted all of this from your own account. Please be mindful and respectful of the work of these people, and the impact of space on the forums.

Please also be mindful and respectful of keeping our forums clean and tidy by not posting so many copies of the same statements and questions because I have seen your account has posted this same thing in multiple places. This is not necessary and only creates a mess and a distraction. It only wastes space which may be used for more questions to help a larger amount of people. I am certain the first post of yours will be answered and all other copies are not necessary.
I am extremely sorry to cause any mess ..I am completely new to the forum and did not know exactly where to post my question ..So i posted wherever people told me thinking I may get reply either in one place or the other ..I have understood only now how the forums actually work ..I herafter wont repeat such mistakes ..Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back