Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Biocentrism

[email protected]

Hi Satanic family!

I've read a very interesting,and mind blowing theory about life and death,which can change your mind about our whole existence, I would like to ask what are your options on this,or have you read the same book.
It's from Robert Lanza Scientist,called Biocentrism,also Beyond Biocentrism. These are the two books.
Science is against the existence of soul,and believes that we are just a material existence,with no purpose of life,which makes everyone feel pretty depressed,and I feel like this scientific statement has a Jewish line in it..
But this book says that instead of world and universe creating physical life,the soul is what have created the world and the life,and death and time are not real.
The theory of biocentrism states that the world exists because of life. The development and creation of life is the origin of the world. - Although, all these are the senses of human consciousness, the supporters of Biocentrism claim that every event of nature seemed to have occurred in human interest.
Biocentrism also claims That Death Is Merely Transport into Another Universe.
From a scientist it's pretty interesting to say these..

Science will prove everything that we are talking about here. Spirituality will be just practicing science as science advance. What they are saying is half truth, so yes they actually correct in some way.
The microcosmos is within, the macrocosmos is without. And: As within so without.
This refers to manifesting basically your thoughts are energies that in someway manifesting in reality
The beginning of the univers is something that we can’t know, as just the very advanced ones knows more about other dimensions-this knowledge is not provided for everyone. It is not because one have to understand what one is learning and a beginner won’t understan other dimensions, so this knowledge in not public and has been provided by the demons for the advanced ones. But yes other dimensions exists.

See this:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=445338#p445338

VoE said:
I can say one thing, which has already been said.

The Aether is a part of the All in All which we partake in on a certain level, yet it is only a part.

The Source of All is beyond that.

And Satan is God, the All in All. This is not the Brahman, He is and always has been beyond that.

The Brahman is the realizing of the inner source within the microcosmic self, which is the reflection of the macrocosm manifesting within your own being.

On Mondays you can do Satan's absolution ritual. Doing this regularly will lead you to understanding and seeing the immensity of Satan's being for yourself.

Also, do you still have the problems that you have talked about?

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.
I've realized that what we are dealing with is completely the enemies work. I've even found on ThuleTide666,the banisig ritual for Jehova,also there was a PDF which exactly described what we are dealing with.
For few day we fought with it.. but somehow it comes back always,my mom ..she is fully under the possession of this enemy,and she is also beliving in "god" . After negative conversations with her..it's back. I got some dream of a person who have died and in the dream he was alive and looked at me. So the topic of death and insecurity,fear again took over me.
All am scared of is that I can't be with my loved ones. And I know that Satan is with us,but this fear just takes over me..We also light candles for days at night.. firstly we had nightmares,but then it stopped .
When I spent hours reading about our Master Satan,it was almost gone..
So we are still fighting,and I hope it will be finally gone..

You have to take it slowly but sure.
As I said as you advance, this attack won't have imapct.

Your aura's power is come from how much energy do you have, and you can't have much without opened chakras..
I advise to do protection meditations daily or every other day, and start to open your chakras!
Before every Protection meditation or FRTR rise your energy:
https://thuletide666.files.wordpress.com/2021/09/001783471.pdf
(I like the SATANAS the most.)

one protection meditation for exemple:

Vibrate
  • Algiz 10 times
  • Fehu 10 times
  • Sowilo 10 times
Affirm 10 times:
Védve vagyok minden negatív energiától, minden negatív gondolatformától, és minden negatív entitástól, most, és mindörökké.

Now vibrate Isa 11 (or any multiple of 11 e.g. 22 or 33) times and affirm:
Az ellenséges erők megtörtek, lefagytak, és nincs hatalmuk a családom felett.

You can change the affirmation slightly, it depends on what you see the most efficient, appropriate, and accurate.

When you vibrate the Algiz,Fehu,Sowilo, you vibrate and focuse on your aura and/or within yourself.

When you vibrate Isa you focuse on the enemy and visualize the enemy attack, visualize what you always see in your dreams, and something like this.

You can also try the FRTR.
https://josrituals.org/tspaintableb.html

I did this meditation now for you, but you will find very similar ones on the forums or the JoS or on Thuletide.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back