Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1487: High priests

AskSatanOperator

Why does it seem only one high priest posts or responses on the forum. Are the other high priests on the joy of Satan web site no longer spiritual satanists. (Seems like one time there was a high priest Danko) Would be nice to get some other perspective on the website. How many high priests are there, what qualifies one to be a high priest, Andi have who appoints them.

AskSatanOperator said:
Why does it seem only one high priest posts or responses on the forum. Are the other high priests on the joy of Satan web site no longer spiritual satanists. (Seems like one time there was a high priest Danko) Would be nice to get some other perspective on the website. How many high priests are there, what qualifies one to be a high priest, Andi have who appoints them.

Don Danako was HP mageson he got stripped off his priesthood.

Helped me a few times.. I dont know what went on behind the scenes im sure its been talked about and case closed on a different thread.

One HP our HPHC is doing a great job no real need for anyone else there are JG now too.

AskSatanOperator said:
Well. I'm sure they are a quiet partner in this. Also just observation.

Long ago..

The JoS had many priest
Like i think 8 or 10

Some left due to personal reasons and others due to betrayal

Only H.P Kobra and H.P Maxine managed to survive, push and persevere and should be thanked and congratulated for it

Their work is not easy
Imagine dealing with traitors, trolls, beginners, debates, web taxes, Rituals and many more by yourself

Its tiring and overdoing

So that why H.P Kobra decided to recruit some major key members to assist him on his journey

It should not be overlooked, the Gods value his hardwork and dedication and he will be rewarded

Take that message and motivate yourself to be a True Spiritual Satanist

The JoS has truly come far from its earlier days

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back