Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1482: The reality?

AskSatanOperator

Hello!

I want to ask that I wanted to summon Azazel and Forneus. I summoned Azazel and asked him to come to dream. I dream that night of two people saying that you are too pure to deal and went away. After that I saw a very large goldenish colour bat in the garden.

Then, after sometime, I felt that I have this feeling that some force or someone don't want me to summon demon. So, when I saw the bat again, not the same one, flying in the sky, I said that I will do the summoning tomorrow doesn't matter you do. Then, the next night, there were a lot of bats in the garden and people were afraid as well. I didn't do the summoning for sometime.

Then, I did it but nothing happened or maybe there was some fault on my part. But after that I started to feel that maybe, nothing will happen, no one will appear or I will not be heard or my life will be gone as in that I will die and all that.

Same goes for magic, that nothing will happen or that.. I keep on saying to myself that I will do it, I will do it today tomorrow and all that but.. no , I didn't..

So, can anyone tell me where to find a list of all demons with their powers. And is it really possible that any demon can give me immortality, powers or musical abilities?

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello!

I want to ask that I wanted to summon Azazel and Forneus. I summoned Azazel and asked him to come to dream. I dream that night of two people saying that you are too pure to deal and went away. After that I saw a very large goldenish colour bat in the garden.

Then, after sometime, I felt that I have this feeling that some force or someone don't want me to summon demon. So, when I saw the bat again, not the same one, flying in the sky, I said that I will do the summoning tomorrow doesn't matter you do. Then, the next night, there were a lot of bats in the garden and people were afraid as well. I didn't do the summoning for sometime.

Then, I did it but nothing happened or maybe there was some fault on my part. But after that I started to feel that maybe, nothing will happen, no one will appear or I will not be heard or my life will be gone as in that I will die and all that.

Same goes for magic, that nothing will happen or that.. I keep on saying to myself that I will do it, I will do it today tomorrow and all that but.. no , I didn't..

So, can anyone tell me where to find a list of all demons with their powers. And is it really possible that any demon can give me immortality, powers or musical abilities?

1. We do not summon Gods for no reason as it is a waste to their time and yours.

2. You are not open enough to understand clear communication, instead, ask for signs that you'd understand.

3. To gain all the things you listed, you simply have to meditate.

Have you dedicated?

Study the Joy of Satan website here: https://joyofsatan.org/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back