Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1479: Lol I dont beleive god

AskSatanOperator said:
Can i beleive satan in here?

Here we believe that Satan is a real being and our true God. Take a look at the Jos site.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

MiniMe3388 said:
Welcome :)

If you want to join us then dedicate yourself to Satan:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

this is definitelly not the first step for a person who doesn't even know that Satan is god.

Apollo13 said:
AskSatanOperator said:

Ask him to proof to you he is real
Ask in a humble way

You wont be disappointed

Satan doesn't need humble, he needs clean worship.
You can't be sure if Satan will give you proof, actually it's 99% he won't. They don't show proof, you have to experience them by yourself, and the proof if here in the JoS.

AFODO said:
Apollo13 said:
AskSatanOperator said:

Ask in a humble way

You wont be disappointed

You can't be sure if Satan will give you proof, actually it's 99% he won't. They don't show proof, you have to experience them by yourself, and the proof if here in the JoS.

They dont show proof on the contrary you have to proof yourself to satan if you're worthy of meeting him by empowering yourself am right? I'm sure satan knows what every person intentions are, if you're only looking for riches 100% you will never know for certain if satan is real..

Satanic warrior said:
AFODO said:
Apollo13 said:
Ask in a humble way

You wont be disappointed

They dont show proof on the contrary you have to proof yourself to satan if you're worthy of meeting him by empowering yourself am right? I'm sure satan knows what every person intentions are, if you're only looking for riches 100% you will never know for certain if satan is real..

Our relationship with Satan is that of a student and teacher. Satan, as a teacher and leader, does care for us individually, and will guide us to solutions. In this way, he will attempt to help you with your problems if you ask.

However, he wants us to learn as well, and this requires our own efforts to study and meditate. He also wants us to do work to protect and empower other SS pupils as well. For those who intend this and do so, then Satan would be more willing to help prove himself or answer other doubts which you may have.

The Gods do give extra help to those who are newer, which can include resolving confusion about Satan, however we have to remember that this is a mutual relationship.

A lot of people are not open to the Gods and therefore may not be worthwhile of Satan's immediate attention, however this does not reflect his strong compassion, but rather reflects his ability to act in a practical manner and focus his efforts where he will get the best results.

Someone who is already respectfully talking to Satan through his sigil is usually worth this effort, so do not hold back any questions or concerns. However, be realistic with your expectations and do not expect to have the world delivered to you, or for some certain solutions to come immediately. Don't expect him to personally manifest in your bedroom, but instead keep your mind and eyes open to signs of your answer.

If you have any doubts about the Gods, though, please do ask Satan or others. There is no sense in failing as an SS over a few doubts or something like this.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447037 time=1685744347 user_id=21286]
Satanic warrior said:
AFODO said:

Our relationship with Satan is that of a student and teacher. Satan, as a teacher and leader, does care for us individually, and will guide us to solutions. In this way, he will attempt to help you with your problems if you ask.

However, he wants us to learn as well, and this requires our own efforts to study and meditate. He also wants us to do work to protect and empower other SS pupils as well. For those who intend this and do so, then Satan would be more willing to help prove himself or answer other doubts which you may have.

The Gods do give extra help to those who are newer, which can include resolving confusion about Satan, however we have to remember that this is a mutual relationship.

A lot of people are not open to the Gods and therefore may not be worthwhile of Satan's immediate attention, however this does not reflect his strong compassion, but rather reflects his ability to act in a practical manner and focus his efforts where he will get the best results.

Someone who is already respectfully talking to Satan through his sigil is usually worth this effort, so do not hold back any questions or concerns. However, be realistic with your expectations and do not expect to have the world delivered to you, or for some certain solutions to come immediately. Don't expect him to personally manifest in your bedroom, but instead keep your mind and eyes open to signs of your answer.

If you have any doubts about the Gods, though, please do ask Satan or others. There is no sense in failing as an SS over a few doubts or something like this.

That makes alot of sense, satan being compassionate and focusing his efforts on how he can reach a fellow student since everyone is on different level of advancement.. I yearn to get on a higher level where my astral senses become more open and sensitive to the astral plane. Imagine interacting with the gods and finally NOT having to look for signs and clues. Thats what keeps me goin each and every day I fukin swearr!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back