Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1473: Descendants of adam?

AskSatanOperator

So I was reading the Black Book of Satan. And at the begin of Chapter II it says,
“I requite the descendants of Adam, and reward them with various rewards that I alone know.”

So is it true that we are of the seed of adam?

Becuz if I’m not wrong Adam was the first who man created by jehova in the bible

It's been mentioned many, many times: You should not take the Al-Jilwah as if it is the literal words of Satan, because Muslim beliefs have been inserted into it to avoid persecution. This has been explained in the JoS section on the Yezidi texts. Many things in the Al-Jilwah (like the Adam) thing aren't completely correct and we don't believe them literally. You should only take this text as inspirational, not the way the Christians say their bible is the literal word of "god".

Just replace "descendants of adam" in your mind with humans and read this passage as "I requite all humans..." because that's what it is actually supposed to mean. It should not be taken to

AskSatanOperator said:
So I was reading the Black Book of Satan. And at the begin of Chapter II it says,
“I requite the descendants of Adam, and reward them with various rewards that I alone know.”

So is it true that we are of the seed of adam?

Becuz if I’m not wrong Adam was the first who man created by jehova in the bible

The word "Adam" refers to the word "adamu" which means "man" in Sumerian.

The jewish 'adam' (representing the prototypical jewish male) is stolen from the Gentile idea of Adimu and other concepts like this. It means the latter, but it had to be coded like the bible otherwise they would get killed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back