Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1465: My severe headache

AskSatanOperator

I continue to develop myself spiritually. I have been SS for 2 years. When I invoked a Goddess, I felt pressure and pain in my 3rd eye while focussing on the seal. Since then I have been experiencing pain both in my 3rd eye and in my head and inside my brain?

AskSatanOperator said:
I continue to develop myself spiritually. I have been SS for 2 years. When I invoked a Goddess, I felt pressure and pain in my 3rd eye while focussing on the seal. Since then I have been experiencing pain both in my 3rd eye and in my head and inside my brain?

when i didn't have a well-established practice in power meditation, elevating myself to higher levels, i felt something similar, but that's not negative, maybe it's a way of being guided, i have to tell you that, i just feel it again these symptoms if i focus too much on sigil and it's not even the same intensity when i wasn't stably strong

with respect, i tell you, do you meditate every day?
do you use any appropriate runes, like sowilo?
probably help you

being used to high energy and being elevated, changes your perception with "contacts" with demons, compared to when you were not adept

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back