Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1454: It's not my post but I was curious about the answers

AskSatanOperator

After the Harry Potter post I got pensive ( not my post ). Almost everything these days is Jewish and unfortunately they are infiltrated in everything so it is very hard to find something that is not Jewish or has Jews involved. And they talked about the satanic filter and that we have enough knowledge to not let this Jewish nonsense fool us. But what now? I have already stopped listening to music, watching movies and series, reading books because they were either by Jews or had Jews in the middle (and Christians). Am I right or should we put this satanic filter or else we won't be able to live practically because they are almost everywhere? and the gods and father Satan, what would they think about it? Will I only know if I ask?

There are many creations that have been created by humans. A large number of anime have satanic allegories and teachings in them that can be woven into real life. If you are not sure if a film is jewish or not then you can check the cast of the film such as the director, writer, etc.

Go here and check for yourself what interests you:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=225

The Satanic filter means that you know what is bullshit and what is not. Logically if you know what is bullshit and what is not you can watch and read anything, if you are a beginner, and not sure what is bullshit and what is not, things may mislead you. That does not mean you can't watch anything, that means be careful, and obviusly I don't talk about harry potter but like Qliphotic "Satanists", Holohoax films, "exposing JoS" and thigs like this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back