Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1451: how to deal and do

AskSatanOperator

How to deal with your body and your features ? a while ago I read a little sermon by Maxine ( unfortunately I lost the link ) that she talked about how she liked to lift weights because she was tall and had the structure for it...etc. I don't like my body and features and am already doing work to try to deal with it.I have always been short and very thin and that is my body, I don't like it and have always wanted to change but it is very complicated because genetics makes it difficult, not to mention my facial features. I don't know the exact word for it and I don't remember what Maxine used, but it's basically if you have a certain structure for such a thing use it to your advantage.How to do this hating yourself?

AskSatanOperator said:
How to deal with your body and your features ? a while ago I read a little sermon by Maxine ( unfortunately I lost the link ) that she talked about how she liked to lift weights because she was tall and had the structure for it...etc. I don't like my body and features and am already doing work to try to deal with it.I have always been short and very thin and that is my body, I don't like it and have always wanted to change but it is very complicated because genetics makes it difficult, not to mention my facial features. I don't know the exact word for it and I don't remember what Maxine used, but it's basically if you have a certain structure for such a thing use it to your advantage.How to do this hating yourself?

Your problem is in your self-esteem, not in your body. You need to start doing magic work to be able to love yourself and accept your body.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back