Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1424: Resurrection, is it possible?

AskSatanOperator

To revive a dead body using magic. would it simply involve forcing a soul into an avatar or what? does it only work if the person just died and their soul is just leaving?

Obviously this assumes body is mostly intact

It's possible but it's not permanent and you require a godly skill in magick.

If the body has a serious problem that caused it to die, why would you want to have the soul go back into this bad body? Instead of reincarnating into a new healthy body.

I saw a documentary of people who had biokinesis abilities, they could move dead bodies, then activate bioenergy, if you are a very powerful God, in a trance state you could put the soul back into the body and bioelectrically restart the brain heart, then you could also heal internal damage, as some healers do or do it before trying to resurrect the dead. Probably Melek succeeds in this, even Thoth being extremely ancient, perhaps even more Beelzebub however is an extreme healing ability and ability to instantly reincarnate at the same time biokinesis then reboot heart, brain...

AskSatanOperator said:
To revive a dead body using magic. would it simply involve forcing a soul into an avatar or what? does it only work if the person just died and their soul is just leaving?

Obviously this assumes body is mostly intact

This is an advanced thing to do
This requires a powerful soul, a powerful technology and a powerful operator

In short this feats are only possible through the Gods

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back