Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1409: Munyaka while Im drunk

AskSatanOperator

I know JoS is against drunk tards

But after a hard days works i go to the bar and drink and i had to do my munyaka working now and Im a bit drunk becsuse i didn't do it between lunch this afternoon.

Is ths fine will does it still work or did i fuck up all my previous days?

Drop the drinking habit. It weakens both the mind and the body and in this amount especially is detrimental for any mage. It will also give you poor impulse control over time. The working might have been affected ultimately because your concentration was probably inhibited. This is what alcohol does.

How bout a freeing the soul for dropping the bottle?

I cannot count how many people ask me "do you drink?" when it comes to hobbies and pasttime. I think to myself, "is this shit literally all anyone does anymore?"

Trust me drop it, or this habit will begin to negatively affect all of your workings because of a weakened mind and ability to focus.

Hello :)

After a hard day's work, you can do 5-10 minutes of yoga to stretch it all off, then meditate, and feel much better than alcohol will make you feel.

Plus, it's free! So think of all that money you will save, that you are currently spending on alcohol. You can save up the money, and treat yourself to a nice vacation or something fun.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=443710 time=1684488232 user_id=21286]
No, I don't believe being drunk messed up your working. It all depends on your focus during the raising and programming of the energy.

ok
that was unexpected :eek:

nebu said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
No, I don't believe being drunk messed up your working. It all depends on your focus during the raising and programming of the energy.

ok

I don't see why it would be unexpected. It's not like he's saying it's healthy or something, he's just acknowledging the fact that if you do have the ability to generate the energy through chanting the words of power and direct it properly it will work regardless of the circumstances. Alcohol will not directly influence the workings, although it weakens the person on many levels.

When you do something, you think about how it will affect you, it happens. I think non-intoxicating and rare alcohol is pretty good. It is important in this world to care and realize our pleasures. Just keep the balance.

AskSatanOperator said:

But after a hard days works i go to the bar and drink and i had to do my munyaka working now and Im a bit drunk becsuse i didn't do it between lunch this afternoon.

Naaaah
It will only mess you up.
Fun fact drunkards or drug addicts are easy to manipulate and curse, as this makes ones mind weak and unable to reason and also weakens the soul
This is why jews encourage this habits
If you want to BE BETTER, do what the other members have told you to do

Shadowcat said:
Drop the drinking habit. It weakens both the mind and the body and in this amount especially is detrimental for any mage. It will also give you poor impulse control over time. The working might have been affected ultimately because your concentration was probably inhibited. This is what alcohol does.

How bout a freeing the soul for dropping the bottle?

I cannot count how many people ask me "do you drink?" when it comes to hobbies and pasttime. I think to myself, "is this shit literally all anyone does anymore?"

Trust me drop it, or this habit will begin to negatively affect all of your workings because of a weakened mind and ability to focus.

I can’t think ever to drink any drop of it, after a point I remember clearly, I understood that alcohol and spirituality can’t have anything common in any way for me, now I look at those who do it and think like “rly, one tries something like that, and keeps doing it until death? It’s crazy”

BlackOnyx8 said:
nebu said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

ok

I don't see why it would be unexpected. It's not like he's saying it's healthy or something, he's just acknowledging the fact that if you do have the ability to generate the energy through chanting the words of power and direct it properly it will work regardless of the circumstances. Alcohol will not directly influence the workings, although it weakens the person on many levels.

Alcohol compromises the ability to focus properly, which means the energy raised will be wasted as someone whose mind is scattered won't be able to program the energies no matter how many times they repeat the affirmations and won't be able to direct the energy, which requires the most focus out of the 3 steps.

AskSatanOperator said:

If they did the working drunk, you fucked it up. You'll have to start again, and it's your fault. If you were completely sober when you did it, then you didn't fuck it up. I assume the first option - aka being drunk during the working - applies to you.

The more alcohol you drink, the more your weakening your mental faculties and becoming dumb. This, through drinking on a daily basis and getting drunk every week, becomes permanent damage that takes years and years to clean. It's not worth it. You can do things like Lydia suggested and you'll feel much better after a hard day at work.

If you were just a "bit drunk" as you claimed then the working on this day got a little weaker. It does not cancel out your working at all as long as you weren't drunk to point your losing consciousness.

Make sure to have full focus when doing workings for the the maximum effectiveness.

Maresay said:
When you do something, you think about how it will affect you, it happens. I think non-intoxicating and rare alcohol is pretty good. It is important in this world to care and realize our pleasures. Just keep the balance.

It is said that alcohol in every quantity is harmful to the body, both spiritually and physically.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=334302#p334302

Username said:
Maresay said:

It is said that alcohol in every quantity is harmful to the body, both spiritually and physically.

I did not find any claims being backed up that alcohol hurts in small to rare quantities in that post but what really matters is for people to find healthier ways to calm down and relax after a stressful day.

Drinking does not come close to how meditating and doing relaxes a person. Even Void meditation has been enough for me to relax my mind after a long day especially if I do them during yoga.

The pull for the affects for alcohol after a long day has easily been replaced by the feeling I get after doing several asanas and clearing my mind during. It took a while but this is why one must stay consistent in their practices to see the affects themselves instead of giving up or choosing to go the alcohol and weed route as most people who are without do.

hailourtruegod said:
Username said:
Maresay said:

I did not find any claims being backed up that alcohol hurts in small to rare quantities in that post

:arrow: "Alcohol use and the burden for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016", published in The Lancet in 2018;
:arrow: "Alcohol and the Human Brain: A Systematic Review of Different Neuroimaging Methods" published in Addiction Biology in 2013;
:arrow: "The Effects of Alcohol on Emotion in Social Drinkers" published in Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research in 2013;
:arrow: "Neuropsychiatric effects of alcohol," published in Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment in 2014;
:arrow: "Alcohol Consumption and Risk of Heart Failure: Meta-Analysis of 13 Studies," published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology in 2014.

All these medical studies and journals show the damages of alcohol even with low to moderate intake. Feel free to give them a read. Then you can also use the spiritual faculties on 100s/1000s of drinkers and report what you see. Years of experience seeing a pattern can be just as valuable as any medical study.

Like in fitness, I will always trust an Olympic coach with decades of experience training both children and adults (not to mention university-level knowledge of anatomy, physiology and biomechanics) to the fitness trainer/vlogger next door who took a certificate in a couple of weekends and evenings and no real knowledge of the human body. The latter, unfortunately and alarmingly so, represents 95% of the fitness population who can't even do a forearm plank or press-up/push-up with proper form.

I did not say anything about moderate drinking.

My exact statement was "small to rare" intake.

Thank you for the sources. I will read them more thoroughly when I get the chance.

Skimming thru I only saw claims about moderate to heavy drinking while the last source did bring up light drinking. (Less than 1 drink per week)

The latter concluded with light drinking being associated with lower risk of heart failure which doesn't make a strong case in what you have said.

I am not defending alcohol drinking as a past time and no one here has. I can be wrong but your messages in both threads are in the context towards anyone who defending drinking as a past time to any extent which is not case here. I find it disingenuous if thats the reply you're making which is not fair to make it seem that that's what I'm doing but if I'm reading that wrong then my apologies brother.

It's fine if a Olympic athlete never drinks and recommends people or the people he/she trains not to drink. I agree with the take of the modern mainstream vloggers who don't know what they're talking as well and can get into how many of them do have valuable knowledge that helps most people as the case with how many there are and and still most of their followers just paying for their lessons or products for little to no results.

When it comes to the spiritual aspects of one drink or two out of many months o rather side with HP HC who randomly even mentioned having a drink if he could and me and you know he meant alcoholic. The same one where you replied that you hope he meant non alcoholic which I highly doubt he did.

I'm not using his random statement as some standard as how one should drink but as a point that even someone who's way ahead in spirituality than me and you combined would see no harm in one drink out many months or even years of not drinking any type of alcohol.

My point is towards this extreme purity view that might be carried by some as if someone is going to 'hell" for one little drink.

I agree the culture of drinking every weekend at best is still stupid so me and you are on the same agreement there.

I will add more to this a little later as I'm writing this in a rush which why I also just skimmed thru the sources you provided only to see if it said anything directly pertaining to my reply which it really didn't as I myself never mentioned anything about moderate drinking which is like 1-4 drinks a week according to the sources.

Stormblood said:

:arrow: "Alcohol use and the burden for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016", published in The Lancet in 2018;
:arrow: "Alcohol and the Human Brain: A Systematic Review of Different Neuroimaging Methods" published in Addiction Biology in 2013;
:arrow: "The Effects of Alcohol on Emotion in Social Drinkers" published in Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research in 2013;
:arrow: "Neuropsychiatric effects of alcohol," published in Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment in 2014;
:arrow: "Alcohol Consumption and Risk of Heart Failure: Meta-Analysis of 13 Studies," published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology in 2014.

All these medical studies and journals show the damages of alcohol even with low to moderate intake. Feel free to give them a read. Then you can also use the spiritual faculties on 100s/1000s of drinkers and report what you see. Years of experience seeing a pattern can be just as valuable as any medical study.

Like in fitness, I will always trust an Olympic coach with decades of experience training both children and adults (not to mention university-level knowledge of anatomy, physiology and biomechanics) to the fitness trainer/vlogger next door who took a certificate in a couple of weekends and evenings and no real knowledge of the human body. The latter, unfortunately and alarmingly so, represents 95% of the fitness population who can't even do a forearm plank or press-up/push-up with proper form.

I am reading your sources. In the mean time I fixed some typos;

hailourtruegod said:
I agree with the take of the modern mainstream vloggers who don't know what they're talking as well and can get into how many of them do NOT* have valuable knowledge that helps most people as the case with how many there are [out there] and still most of their followers are just paying for their lessons or products for little to no results.

When someone engages in a conversation and has a difference of opinion/views its best for the party giving sources to either actually read thru the sources they give or if that isn't the case then to actually understand what the opposing opinion is so the sources aren't irrelevant to the discussion. I mean even the sources which are funded by Linda and Bill Gates foundation say there are positive affects of *very light* drinking but these are the sources given by you so how should I take that lol. I mean no disrespect and hope you understand why I'm saying this. I don't think it's relevant or useful to the thread if I explain myself even more.

Your sources are very good for anyone who wants heavy drinking to a drink or two every single weekend. Not that I ever supported any of those but the sources are still very useful in these types of threads. Thank you again.

hailourtruegod said:
When someone engages in a conversation and has a difference of opinion/views its best for the party giving sources to either actually read thru the sources they give or if that isn't the case then to actually understand what the opposing opinion is so the sources aren't irrelevant to the discussion. I mean even the sources which are funded by Linda and Bill Gates foundation say there are positive affects of *very light* drinking but these are the sources given by you so how should I take that lol. I mean no disrespect and hope you understand why I'm saying this. I don't think it's relevant or useful to the thread if I explain myself even more.

Your sources are very good for anyone who wants heavy drinking to a drink or two every single weekend. Not that I ever supported any of those but the sources are still very useful in these types of threads. Thank you again.

You can actually read through them? I can't find them anymore since I posted them. Can you link them here?

I typed in the name of the source you gave in a search engine and viewed multiple links that had the source you posted as their title.

From what I remember, even though there were multiple results they all quoted the orginal article/source more or less the same.

So I'm not sure if I found the main site that first had the results, but the results were presented in all the sites in relevance to the title I typed in the search engine.

I can show you later what I mean if the above doesn't make sense.

hailourtruegod said:

I typed in the name of the source you gave in a search engine and viewed multiple links that had the source you posted as their title.

From what I remember, even though there were multiple results they all quoted the orginal article/source more or less the same.

So I'm not sure if I found the main site that first had the results, but the results were presented in all the sites in relevance to the title I typed in the search engine.

I can show you later what I mean if the above doesn't make sense.

I tried to look on the official websites for each, and couldn't get them anymore. That's why I asked.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back