Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1407: Becoming a Satanist

AskSatanOperator

Hi, I tried doing the ritual to become a Satanist, but everything feels the same and nothing's changed even slightly. It's been almost a week now. Also I didn't bleed when I pricked my finger, so do I have to do the ritual again?

It's completely normal. You really don't do the ritual to get an experience, but to affirm your commitment to the path of Spiritual Satanism. Nobody said that you will experience drastic changes if you just do the ritual and nothing else. Now, forget the ritual and work on empowering yourself, start the 40 day meditation program if you haven't already. Most of the changes come from your spiritual work, rituals, meditation and other things.

You're supposed to get your blood onto the paper. So you did not complete the ritual if you just gave up after only trying once to get blood. I jabbed myself 7 times before I finally got blood.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=443672 time=1684476138 user_id=57]
You're supposed to get your blood onto the paper. So you did not complete the ritual if you just gave up after only trying once to get blood. I jabbed myself 7 times before I finally got blood.

Question:
I performed the ritual. I could barely get any blood on the paper, is the ritual still valid?
Answer:
YES!! The amount of blood does not matter, this is only a formality. What is in our hearts and what our intentions are, are much more important than the amount of blood in our signature.

This was here in the faq section. https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Does it imply *must have a minimal* or that this is just symbolic? I literally wrote my whole name in cursive in blood from an old wound on my finger since puncturing the callous didn't hurt as much but it wasn't like dripping.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi, I tried doing the ritual to become a Satanist, but everything feels the same and nothing's changed even slightly. It's been almost a week now. Also I didn't bleed when I pricked my finger, so do I have to do the ritual again?

This is just the beginning of your journey in Satanism. Start daily meditation and yoga. Over time, you will experience "supernatural" events.

Shadowcat said:
Lydia [JG said:

Question:
I performed the ritual. I could barely get any blood on the paper, is the ritual still valid?
Answer:
YES!! The amount of blood does not matter, this is only a formality. What is in our hearts and what our intentions are, are much more important than the amount of blood in our signature.

This was here in the faq section. https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Does it imply *must have a minimal* or that this is just symbolic? I literally wrote my whole name in cursive in blood from an old wound on my finger since puncturing the callous didn't hurt as much but it wasn't like dripping.

There is a spiritual meaning behind the blood for the dedication. Even just a tiny dab is all that's needed. The only exception is for haemophiliacs.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=443928 time=1684560451 user_id=57]
Shadowcat said:
Lydia [JG said:

Question:
Answer:

There is a spiritual meaning behind the blood for the dedication. Even just a tiny dab is all that's needed. The only exception is for haemophiliacs.

interesting to know thx :3

I did the ritual in 2007 I think it was. Did not expect much from it and can't recall I felt something special, even though having signed my name with blood etc. I remember sort of a cozy feeling perhaps though from that time, having Lucifers Sigil as wallpaper (available for download in my signature) and felt at home with the Joy of Satan. Still do.

What has helped me the most and has been life changing; is all the meditations, breath of fire and asanas I've practiced over the years. No need for any chiropractor anymore, or therapist for that matter. Or psychiatric medicines.
This hidden knowledge of yoga is kept away from the public since all of the above is a huge money making machine.
That's for certain. Hail Satan!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=443928 time=1684560451 user_id=57]
Shadowcat said:
Lydia [JG said:

Question:
Answer:

You good lydia.

I signed it with saliva as i read in JOS that DNA was fine, thats was 10 years ago. I have to say after doing the dedication ritual the power i felt was as if i could lift 10 buses aloft at once :lol:

AskSatanOperator said:

It's up to you to make the changes you seek. The ritual is the first step in the right direction.

It's a dedication to this path and to Father Satan And the Gods. It's not going to change your life instantly and make everything perfect for you.

That's up to you, but it will put you under the protection of the Gods and opens the door to receiving help and guidance from them so that you can succeed in your endeavors.

It's to show you are serious about this, and that you want to do more with your life than sitting around programmed by enemy brainwashing and doing nothing.

The changes aren't immediate. This isn't xianity where the masses are promised everything they could ever desire will be given to them for doing absolutely nothing. there is no xian "heaven" where you will be in paradise forever never having to work just sitting around enjoying grapes without a care.

This is a lie, a promise they feed people because it sounds easier than having to work.

But working for yourself and on yourself is a sign of advancement, it's a sign of life. Rather than sitting around and decaying from inactivity.

This path is fruitful, it will give you wonderful and lasting results. You will feel this in your soul, but you'll have to work for it. Then you can truly appreciate and value what you will be feeling because you accomplished something great and you are living life by the example of our Gods.

Good luck and don't give up just because your results aren't happening immediately. They will happen as you progress and work on yourself.

xlnt said:
I did the ritual in 2007 I think it was. Did not expect much from it and can't recall I felt something special, even though having signed my name with blood etc. I remember sort of a cozy feeling perhaps though from that time, having Lucifers Sigil as wallpaper (available for download in my signature) and felt at home with the Joy of Satan. Still do.

What has helped me the most and has been life changing; is all the meditations, breath of fire and asanas I've practiced over the years. No need for any chiropractor anymore, or therapist for that matter. Or psychiatric medicines.
This hidden knowledge of yoga is kept away from the public since all of the above is a huge money making machine.

I didn't know you had been dedicated for so long. That's impressive :)

When I got dedicated 7 years ago, I remember I almost burned down my room because there was too much fire and I got burned a few times by the wax from the candles I lit then :lol:

MiniMe3388 said:
xlnt said:

I didn't know you had been dedicated for so long. That's impressive :)

When I got dedicated 7 years ago, I remember I almost burned down my room because there was too much fire and I got burned a few times by the wax from the candles I lit then :lol:

Sounds like you were really eager get yourself dedicated there :)

It's been quite a journey.
My first discovery of http://www.joyofsatan.org was in 2005 and it all made logical sense immediately even on the front page text. Later on I tried to meditate using the instructions given and felt how it actually worked.
That was also red-pilling for me. After that I started doing breath of fire exercises and asanas.
I can really recommend this DVD: https://www.raviana.com/dvds/kundalini-yoga-beginners-beyond-now-matrix

Even later on I started doing Reverse Torah Rituals, which I found a bit woo-woo at first.
But not anymore. This is me now:

dedicated.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back