Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1382: Transmute Myself in Fully Aryan.

AskSatanOperator

Kundalini is Semen Upwards.Kundalini is Sexual Transmutation,Kundalini Simply Works,because
one stimulated the organ above the mouth,and when those fluids are activated,one can see
the Astral Plane.

My Father haved Mental Issues,but this nose was Aryan,Tall,spanish type,round Head.

My Mother looks like Aphrodite,but have subcutaneus fat.

I have a Triangle Head,a Doctor sayed that is because my Father did
leave my Mother,and did a scandal when i was in her Womb,and that
did generated in me brain damage and generated autism,i have Asperger.

Genetic Modification,to transmute my Genetic,and i am not a Jew,make me
develop aryan eyes,i have aryan eyes,but i look like not completely,because
brain retardation,make brain bigger,genetic modification,not transhumanism,become
more human than human,transmute,myself with genetic enhacement.

Erase Visceral Fat,and Kundalini is Semen,upwards Sexual Transmutation,by the way.

If i do that,i can heal myself,no evidence that i am a Jew,no one in both of my bloodlines
have Triangle Head,so my Doctor sayed me that it was that the brain did not form correctly.

I can advance myself,doing this?.Genetic modification,not transhumanism,transmute myself,in
Totally Aryan,and Kundalini is Sexual Transmutation,make brain bigger.I can advanced myself,in this way or not?.
I ask for what people in this Forums think about this,i can advanced myself in this way?.

I don't know if you take medication for mental health illness but you should definitely try and take them.

Aryanization isn't a process of racial factor. In a Spiritual sense.

Anyone can be an Aryan. While generally we agree Racially and White an Aryan is a upholder of spiritual properties and evolution upholding racial and spiritual laws as well as a climb up to be a God.

We also have the Aryan process, a process. For example the Gundstrup Cauldron of the witches is a burning cauldron that is lukewarm i.e. akashic nature and turns you into a God or one process of the God factor. It has multiple levels but it's really more of one specific thing. This process activates the Aryan or Horus or Haryan process.

Any race or entity willing to engage in spiritual factors is processed through.

The other factor is a physical Honorary Aryan. For example imagine a Yogi some Iyenger teacher in Sweden given honorary status by a proper government that is NS or nationalist. And being told your an Honorary Aryan and being given a award for being better than most people who've been in our country.

Again it's multiple levels physical, mental, and spiritual. It's more of a spiritual moniker has more to do with enlightening features and features of improvement. For example Aryan has more properties with Spiritual ties rather than more physical properties for example racially improving by maintaining relations with your race and sub-race and having children is admiral but to call that Aryan is a bit silly.

But if your a women or a guy practicing spiritual properties and applying knowledge to reality. And elevating yourself and others around you then it seems like your doing something good and can apply the Aryan moniker.

The same Nigerian guy doing his spiritual practices can apply the Aryan moniker so long as he understands he isn't White nor is part of the specific factor of calling it the Aryan race.

But the Aryan, ORION, process of evolution he is at least doing the Aryan thing and improving himself.

Your statements and trolling properties suggest either you've been lied to your entire life and concocted a lie of epic proportions or you need medication.

It's kinda weird what you said. If you do posses Aspergers or Autism which is difficult to state because the medical industry is known to lie. Kinda like ADD, Oh the kid is hyperactive. No he is just hoped up on life he doesn't need a pill to chill him out or pay attention.

Aspergers is really not really a disorder like some claim and is just some attuning to a different way of thinking or processing. Hell MANY people would be diagnosed aspergers if the lefties would expand the term. And autism yeah that is kinda bad and there is debilitating autism and also autism that makes you be different.

Overall I just think it's all the shit in our food and drugs and water and all the shit pumped by humanity to destroy humanity.

Just 20 or 30 years ago just by the 1990s this stuff wasn't around. Now it's everywhere, either someone is fucking around with Humanities ingesting substances and fucking our systems up. Or the definition and bar level of things has been so reduced.

I'm sure as special snowflakes people will adhere to this and make it their life's story for something that either is highly artificially induced or simply Humanity is being destroyed in many ways and there's an entire spectrum of people guilty of subverting mankind's existence and there needs to be justice abound.

You don't have to change yourself, you have to work on yourself and perfect yourself, to become the best version of yourself.

This has nothing to do with genetics.

AskSatanOperator said:
Kundalini is Semen Upwards.Kundalini is Sexual Transmutation,Kundalini Simply Works,because
one stimulated the organ above the mouth,and when those fluids are activated,one can see
the Astral Plane.

My Father haved Mental Issues,but this nose was Aryan,Tall,spanish type,round Head.

My Mother looks like Aphrodite,but have subcutaneus fat.

I have a Triangle Head,a Doctor sayed that is because my Father did
leave my Mother,and did a scandal when i was in her Womb,and that
did generated in me brain damage and generated autism,i have Asperger.

Genetic Modification,to transmute my Genetic,and i am not a Jew,make me
develop aryan eyes,i have aryan eyes,but i look like not completely,because
brain retardation,make brain bigger,genetic modification,not transhumanism,become
more human than human,transmute,myself with genetic enhacement.

Erase Visceral Fat,and Kundalini is Semen,upwards Sexual Transmutation,by the way.

If i do that,i can heal myself,no evidence that i am a Jew,no one in both of my bloodlines
have Triangle Head,so my Doctor sayed me that it was that the brain did not form correctly.

I can advance myself,doing this?.Genetic modification,not transhumanism,transmute myself,in
Totally Aryan,and Kundalini is Sexual Transmutation,make brain bigger.I can advanced myself,in this way or not?.
I ask for what people in this Forums think about this,i can advanced myself in this way?.
Yes you can buddy you already know kundalini is semen upwards you are on the right path get close to the god's they will guide you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back