Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1006: Return

AskSatanOperator

I did meditations, breathing exercises, yoga... It lasted about 2 months and I just suddenly stopped and have been doing this for almost 2 weeks now. As if some hatred entered me, I'm not sure. I even started reading the Bible and when I saw the abominations and sacrifices written there, I was horrified. I started saying that the Jews are more intelligent than us and that's the only thing that has remained the same, but despite that, they are evil. I know you said the consecration is permanent BUT I didn't do it so I wonder if the Gods will take me back because I didn't do the ritual so I wasn't under their protection and that's why the angels were attacking me. Also, if yes, I'm a minor and maybe my dad would support me, but not my mother, if I did the consecration ritual, and I don't understand how to ask Satan to consecrate the astral temple. P.S. English is not my native language, so this is not written correctly, but I hope you will understand me. My main question is will Satan take me back because I have NOT done the sanctification ritual.

He never left you. You left Him. Correction to the situation is done by returning to what needs to be done and forgoing jewsus and other such crap. It would be best to start with dedication ritual, and yes, it can be done in the astral temple. You can ask Satan to help you with it by focusing on His sigil.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back