Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1003: pluto

No, there isn't. These mantras are very ancient, from the time when the planets outside Saturn hadn't been discovered. So, there are only mantras for planets up to Saturn. But, the JoS says that Pluto is a higher octave of Mars, so the planetary square of Mars may work.

AskSatanOperator said:
Is their any mantra to sublimate pluto energies

Shadowmage said:
No, there isn't. These mantras are very ancient, from the time when the planets outside Saturn hadn't been discovered. So, there are only mantras for planets up to Saturn. But, the JoS says that Pluto is a higher octave of Mars, so the planetary square of Mars may work.

This is not true. The energies involved were always known, and the runes and other mantras to express these energies have been present way before the modern discovery of these planets.

To remove negative karma from something, including our Plutonian energies, we use freeing workings, such as with Ansuz and Munka. Cleaning is similar to this.

To advance an aspect of ourselves, we can empower it with solar energy, or we can advance it with mantras like those of divine, Sanskrit, or runic origin.

In the case of Pluto, there are divine mantras like Aum Yamaya Nama/Svaha. In addition, the Eihwaz rune can also impart Plutonian benefits.

In regards to Uranus or Neptune, the runes which relate to these are Dagaz and Laguz. Mannaz also relates to the humanistic qualities seen with the Aquarius sign. I don't know any divine mantras off the top of my head, but I am sure some can be found.

SS should be mindful of the karma which can come from these planets, and many likely have placements involving these planets, due to their past with the occult. Negative aspects of Pluto and Neptune can bring trauma/fears, and delusions, respectively, as well as other things. It would be wise to learn about their astrological placement in one's chart.

You can use the Rune EIHWAZ as its energies are related to the constellation of Scorpio and therefore Pluto.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=433636 time=1680246730 user_id=21286]
AskSatanOperator said:

Shadowmage said:

This is not true. The energies involved were always known, and the runes and other mantras to express these energies have been present way before the modern discovery of these planets.

To remove negative karma from something, including our Plutonian energies, we use freeing workings, such as with Ansuz and Munka. Cleaning is similar to this.

To advance an aspect of ourselves, we can empower it with solar energy, or we can advance it with mantras like those of divine, Sanskrit, or runic origin.

In the case of Pluto, there are divine mantras like Aum Yamaya Nama/Svaha. In addition, the Eihwaz rune can also impart Plutonian benefits.

In regards to Uranus or Neptune, the runes which relate to these are Dagaz and Laguz. Mannaz also relates to the humanistic qualities seen with the Aquarius sign. I don't know any divine mantras off the top of my head, but I am sure some can be found.

SS should be mindful of the karma which can come from these planets, and many likely have placements involving these planets, due to their past with the occult. Negative aspects of Pluto and Neptune can bring trauma/fears, and delusions, respectively, as well as other things. It would be wise to learn about their astrological placement in one's chart.

Greetings Blitz,
Do you think that Aum Yamaya is more specific/tailored to the positive "being focused" aspect of Pluto rather than possessing general plutonian energies?

HS.

Syt said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=433636 time=1680246730 user_id=21286]
AskSatanOperator said:

Shadowmage said:

Greetings Blitz,
Do you think that Aum Yamaya is more specific/tailored to the positive "being focused" aspect of Pluto rather than possessing general plutonian energies?

HS.

Rather than invoking the energies of Pluto itself, this mantra focuses on Lord Yama, which is Nergal/Hades. This God rules over the positive aspects of the planet, yes.

Similarly, a mantra overseeing the positive aspects of Uranus is Aum Indraya, Namah/Svaha, connecting you to the energies of Lord Indra, who is our beloved Baalzevulon of the 4 Crowned Princes. And the positive aspects of Neptune can be channelled through Lord Varuna's [Poseidon] mantra, which is Aum Varanaya Namah/Svaha.

The bija mantra of Lord Yama is Yaum, so you could also use that or add "Yaam, Yaim, Yaum" for a longer mantra. Similarly, you IM/AIM as a bija mantra for Lord Indra, and Vaum for Lord Varuna. You can very well do "Vaam, Vim, Vaum" for a longer Varuna mantra, but I wouldn't know what to suggest for a longer Indra mantra.

Hey Stormblood,
Always happy to read your insights. Thanks very much for your reply.
I did Aum Yamaya Namah a few years back when this mantra was first mentioned. I believe you had posted your experiences with it, if I'm not mistaken. I used the mantra for wealth/money goals.

At first this mantra stimulated my energy system like caffeine jitters. Afterwards, my being and mind did feel more focused and restrained (<-- self-controlled and channeled in a positive way). It made me keep my emotions easily in check. Didn't have much success with results in terms of wealth.

INDRAYA worked well for stimulating my 6th chakra.
VARUNA worked especially well for my 2nd/sacral chakra.

Isn't the AIM mantra the bija mantra for the Goddess Saraswati?

HS.

Syt said:
Hey Stormblood,
I did Aum Yamaya Namah a few years back when this mantra was first mentioned. I believe you had posted your experiences with it, if I'm not mistaken. I used the mantra for wealth/money goals.

At first this mantra stimulated my energy system like caffeine jitters. Afterwards, my being and mind did feel more focused and restrained (<-- self-controlled and channeled in a positive way). It made me keep my emotions easily in check. Didn't have much success with results in terms of wealth.

HS.

The YAMA mantra is meant to steel one's mind around things like death and extreme situations, when one is in situations like this. DO OR DIE. Using it for wealth simply because Pluto rules over certain aspects of uncontrollable riches doesn't work.

These Sanskrit mantras have specific uses that are meant to be taught by a guru, they are not catch-alls for planetary energies. And some of them like the YAMA mantra have military overtones, as Nergal is one of the gods of war. Good luck getting that info from a Hindu when all the pacifist nonsense has been injected into the religion.

Similarly to how some members thought the Aum Shivayah Namah mantra just had something to do with Saturn and was safe and cuddly because "Satan = Shiva" when in reality it is a lot more complex than that and should never be used by a beginner, ever.

Eihwaz + Gebo or any wealth spell should suffice to tap into the Plutonian side of wealth. Eihwaz is literally designed to be the wieldable side of this. I should also remind people that although Pluto technically governs transactions of one to another, a major, major part of the Pluto side of wealth is death and inheritance. Also theft. So you'd better write out a long ass affirmation with this covering all bases, not some 'direct' one that could end up with relatives keeling over and dying.

Syt said:
Hey Stormblood,

HS.

Hey. I'm glad you had positive experiences with the mantras mentioned. I remember HP Hooded Cobra mentioned Lord Indra as a suitable and safe mantra to work with when he made those warning posts against the outer kabbalistic squares.

AIM is for both, yes. Saraswati is Brahma's wife and Brahma can be identified interchangeably with both Father Satan and Lord Baalzebulon. Both the latter are part of our original trinities. Lord Indra is the lord of Heaven and king of the Gods. AIM is a mantra which deals with the God part of the mind. As such, he rules over it.

Refer to the new sermon about United consciousness to glimpse at how great and all-encompassing the power of these two Gods is.

Karnonnos said:
The YAMA mantra is meant to steel one's mind around things like death and extreme situations, when one is in situations like this. DO OR DIE. Using it for wealth simply because Pluto rules over certain aspects of uncontrollable riches doesn't work.

These Sanskrit mantras have specific uses that are meant to be taught by a guru, they are not catch-alls for planetary energies. And some of them like the YAMA mantra have military overtones, as Nergal is one of the gods of war. Good luck getting that info from a Hindu when all the pacifist nonsense has been injected into the religion.

Similarly to how some members thought the Aum Shivayah Namah mantra just had something to do with Saturn and was safe and cuddly because "Satan = Shiva" when in reality it is a lot more complex than that and should never be used by a beginner, ever.

Eihwaz + Gebo or any wealth spell should suffice to tap into the Plutonian side of wealth. Eihwaz is literally designed to be the wieldable side of this. I should also remind people that although Pluto technically governs transactions of one to another, a major, major part of the Pluto side of wealth is death and inheritance. Also theft. So you'd better write out a long ass affirmation with this covering all bases, not some 'direct' one that could end up with relatives keeling over and dying.

The YAMA mantra can be used to deal with all the rulership that fall under Lord Yama as a God. So it doesn't have as limited of a use as you think it does. Using it for the pursuit of wealth will lead to acquiring a very disciplined and focused/obsessive attitude toward the acquisition and/or generation of wealth.

I agree that these mantras are very advanced and beginners should think twice before using them. However, Syt has been here for a few years now. I would be surprised if he's still a beginner. We also don't need "gurus" here. We have our Gods, our Guardian Demons who are gurus. We also have our increasing awareness that can get to levels where it makes us independent.

We are not directly tapping into planet Pluto's energy with this mantra. We are tapping into deep concepts represented by Lord Yama, and building a connection/bond to this God. The only way one could be foolish enough to tap into the planet would be by specifically focusing on the planet and invoking energies from through either intent or directly absorbing this energies which is dangerous, as you'd at least need to be a demigod in order to manage these energies safely.

For everyone reading, do NOT intentionally focus on Uranus, Neptune or Pluto when using this mantras. Focus on our Gods that we praise with this mantras. Do not be stubborn and think you can handle directly working with transcendental planets as the reality is extremely different.

Stormblood said:
Similarly, a mantra overseeing the positive aspects of Uranus is Aum Indraya, Namah/Svaha, connecting you to the energies of Lord Indra, who is our beloved Baalzevulon of the 4 Crowned Princes. And the positive aspects of Neptune can be channelled through Lord Varuna's [Poseidon] mantra, which is Aum Varanaya Namah/Svaha.

The bija mantra of Lord Yama is Yaum, so you could also use that or add "Yaam, Yaim, Yaum" for a longer mantra. Similarly, you IM/AIM as a bija mantra for Lord Indra, and Vaum for Lord Varuna. You can very well do "Vaam, Vim, Vaum" for a longer Varuna mantra, but I wouldn't know what to suggest for a longer Indra mantra.

Hey Stormblood,

I have a question. Neptune is in Pisces right now. Stays till 2025. So its in its home sign. And I want to take advantage of it. Using AUM VARANAYA NAMAH/SVAHA. Is Neptune's day the same as Venus's day? As in friday? Which day should I begin the mantra in? How many reps should I do? Are using God's names more powerful than runes?

Hi stormblood, I have a question about the Neptune mantra "Aum Indraya Svahah". I was wondering if if I could treat it in the same sense of doing an "abolishing saturn" working.

I was thinking of taking the affirmation from the saturn working and swapping out Saturn for Neptune:
" In a positive and healthy way for me, this energy is abolishing any and all negative karma of my natal Neptune, permanently" 9x
and I was thinking of starting this on the 11th of November when the moon is in scorpio, it's still waning at that time but sadly I couldn't start it on the Sabbat.

Would this be the appropriate way of handling my natal Neptune? Also, in the affirmation I chose "Karma" instead of "aspects" since I want to fix the house it's in plus the house it affects because it's retrograde for my chart AND the planets it aspects.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hey Stormblood,

I have a question. Neptune is in Pisces right now. Stays till 2025. So its in its home sign. And I want to take advantage of it. Using AUM VARANAYA NAMAH/SVAHA. Is Neptune's day the same as Venus's day? As in friday? Which day should I begin the mantra in? How many reps should I do? Are using God's names more powerful than runes?

Be careful with these mantras, please. I would not personally use it in this way. When Neptune's energy are strong, there is a much higher chance of backlash, especially as this is very advanced and requires a much greater control of energies compared to other mantras. Only few SS here can do it and I'm not one of them. I meditated upon it and it's clear that the risk is too high when Neptune is that strong.

Why not use VAUM instead, which is the bija mantra of Varuna and is very safe and friendly? I don't know what your goal is. If you are more specific, I can help you work something out.

Neptune doesn't have a specific day, but it's the higher octave of Venus, yes. You would decide what day and hour to use based on your goal. Catering directly to tap into Neptune's energies in as much of a power boost as possible has a very strong likelihood of causing negative reactions, sometimes fatal. Please, familiarise yourself with the negative attributes of Neptune on the JoS astrology section.

It's clear you're trying to tap directly into Neptune's energy, which are beyond what can be controlled by humans who have not ascended.

Big Dipper said:

Hi stormblood, I have a question about the Neptune mantra "Aum Indraya Svahah". I was wondering if if I could treat it in the same sense of doing an "abolishing saturn" working.

I was thinking of taking the affirmation from the saturn working and swapping out Saturn for Neptune:
" In a positive and healthy way for me, this energy is abolishing any and all negative karma of my natal Neptune, permanently" 9x
and I was thinking of starting this on the 11th of November when the moon is in scorpio, it's still waning at that time but sadly I couldn't start it on the Sabbat.

Would this be the appropriate way of handling my natal Neptune? Also, in the affirmation I chose "Karma" instead of "aspects" since I want to fix the house it's in plus the house it affects because it's retrograde for my chart AND the planets it aspects.

I have never used this mantra in such a manner. It's an interesting idea but I believe there are more appropriate mantras for what you're trying to achieve. Munka is specifically designed to obliterate karma, as it's invokes the aspect of Lord Siva (Satan) as destroyer of karma. You cannot get more specific and effective than.

In terms of runes, as you can see on the JoS, Ansuz and Uruz take care of this, but they are not nearly as specific as Munka. Without knowing what is adversely affected from Neptune in your birth chart, I cannot provide tailored advice. I also advise against posting personal birth data on the forum, so thanks for not doing it.

In terms of efficacy, to sum it up, here it goes:

1. MUNKA - Top tier
2. Either Ansuz or Uruz depending on the specific placements and aspects - High to mid tier
3. Anything else - Low tier

In terms of affirmation, HPS Lydia recently suggested that using "positive" and "negative" is a little clumsy in affirmation, because it refers to polarity rather than what's helpful and harm-free for you. She suggested "beneficial" instead, which is sure not to have any adversarial effect on you.

Reflecting upon it, positive and negative refer to the polarities, as in yang/masculine/pingala and yin/feminine/ida respectively. As neither of them is inherently harmful nor beneficial, it really doesn't make sense to me to imply they are. Of course, you are free to consider this matter yourself. SS is nothing if not informed choice.

I see, so what would you recommend using these mantras for?

My idea would be:
Uranus: Genius, occultism (maybe making one better at pyrokinesis for example, but probably not as good as neptune)
Neptune: Mediation
Pluto: Willpower (I could use that while pluto is in it's sign of exalt), Regeneration, and "Transformation" (Don't know how to interpret that).

These look like the best qualities of the planets, so I assume the gods that rule them may bestow them with their mantra?
Thx for the help :D

Stormblood said:
Hey Stormblood,

Why not use VAUM instead, which is the bija mantra of Varuna and is very safe and friendly? I don't know what your goal is. If you are more specific, I can help you work something out.

Ok help me.

Lydia said, Neptune rules creativity, not Mars although Mars rules sacral chakra and sacral chakra rules creativity. Also I read on the internet that "trance is the ultimate form of creativity". Basically I want to be able to easily enter a trance. And I want more creativity too. But I want to prioritize trance.

I learnt that void meditation is not the right way to enter a trance, that it only develops focus. That void and trance are different. This is again from Lydia.

So, with that in mind... What kind of meditation is good for entering a trance? Like sure there's the 6-6-6 breathing exercise which is fine, but is there like a, you know, like a simple mental activity just like void, where you practice the skill of trance and increase theta waves in your brain? What kind of activity would be best for directly practicing theta waves...

I also can't do any guided meditations now.

Big Dipper said:

Look into the qualities of the Gods invoked by these mantras, rather than the planetary associations. That should give you deep insight in what those mantras help with. Yama is also Lord Nergal, so read both about Nergal's attribute and traditional attributes associated with Yama.

Indra is Baalzevulon, so the depth of his powers is immense. Vibrating the divine names from this page is more effective in harnessing his rulerships. The rune Thaur helps harness some aspects of it.

Ok help me.

Lydia said, Neptune rules creativity, not Mars although Mars rules sacral chakra and sacral chakra rules creativity. Also I read on the internet that "trance is the ultimate form of creativity". Basically I want to be able to easily enter a trance. And I want more creativity too. But I want to prioritize trance.

I learnt that void meditation is not the right way to enter a trance, that it only develops focus. That void and trance are different. This is again from Lydia.

So, with that in mind... What kind of meditation is good for entering a trance? Like sure there's the 6-6-6 breathing exercise which is fine, but is there like a, you know, like a simple mental activity just like void, where you practice the skill of trance and increase theta waves in your brain? What kind of activity would be best for directly practicing theta waves...

I also can't do any guided meditations now.

Have you read this page? If you do this on a daily basis, you'll become better and faster at entering a trance. The more you do it, the deeper you'll be able to go, even reaching theta, delta and epsilon waves.

Try keeping a journal where you record the results of your session every day. Review this journal every week and create a weekly summary. Review each weekly summary once a month, and create a monthly summary. This way, you'll notice more and more progress. If you can do this exercise twice a day, even better. The best time to do the exercise is at night.

Big Dipper said:

Moon comes to Scorpio on November 12 and not November 11 as per JOS

Hey Karnonnos,

If I vibrate Eihwaz everyday will I gain Pluto in 8th house benefits?

8th house
This placement gives formidable strength and endurance, along with a remarkable life force. There is often a high sex drive. Life is serious business for these people, and many have a do or die attitude. Occult gifts such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, and telepathy are pronounced and very common with Pluto in the eighth house. These people have a natural talent for research and investigation. There can be secrecy in regards to hidden debts, and in extreme cases, there can be dealings with loan sharks and money involving underworld connections. These people often have secret sexual fetishes. They are prone to getting involved in drastic life/death circumstances. Many activities are carried on in secret and only manifest during the final stages of development. People with this position must have a sexual outlet for their over all mental and physical health, as their drive is much stronger than most and can turn into other things of an unpleasant nature, if not attended to.

Which planet or which kind of energy would help balance it as well? What is the opposite of Pluto? I could do alternate nostril breathing as well. But how would I lile directly balance out Plutonian energies?

The reason I want to balance it out, is because, I don't want to take life so seriously like Plutonian people. I want to retain who I am. Sure, my personality needs work, but I don't want to fundamentally change who I am. I'm chill, and easygoing and want to have fun.

But Plutonian people have pronounced powers in multiple departments like strength, clairvoyance, clairaudience, a remarkable life force etc etc and that's what I want. So you know, that's why I asked how to balance it out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back