Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1002: I need help cursing a bitch

The short answer is that as a beginner, you can't do any kind of curse. You do not have the practice, the experience, or the ability. And if you try, there are basically 2 choices of what might happen. Either nothing happens at all. Or you will only hurt and injure yourself because the destructive curse energies are attached to yourself, because you do not have the practice and experience required to be able to keep these seperated away from yourself. Do not try to do any kind of curse at this time unless you actually want to destroy yourself, or at least injure yourself.

About you not wanting to ask the gods for help, this just looks like further confirmation that the situation is not important and that no curse is deserved. If the situation was very serious or urgent, you would have already asked the gods for help. If you don't want to ask, then it must not matter.

The gods will help protect you if you are ever in danger. And they can help punish people who have harmed you. But they will not waste their time to curse somebody who does not deserve it. You just being angry at somebody is not a valid reason for a curse, especially if the person you want to curse is a human. The gods will not harm one of their own people just because you are angry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back