Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #933: Feeling the anxiety right in my 3rd chakra

AskSatanOperator

Ive been feeling very anxious my whole life, and recently ive relized that this anxiety feeling comes from the place around my 3rd chakra(sometimes also throat a little)
Is there anything i can do about this? I lack fire elemenbt in my birthchart. Also i think getting into some sports would help since i I didn't do any in a long time. What are the other fire element activities that will rise the fire element in me

AskSatanOperator said:
Ive been feeling very anxious my whole life, and recently ive relized that this anxiety feeling comes from the place around my 3rd chakra(sometimes also throat a little)
Is there anything i can do about this? I lack fire elemenbt in my birthchart. Also i think getting into some sports would help since i I didn't do any in a long time. What are the other fire element activities that will rise the fire element in me

Emotional, physical and psychological states reflect on the chakras and soul, and vice versa. Body and Soul are closely connected. Purify your chakras, with more focus on the 3rd and 5th chakras. Use solar mantras.

Use the element of fire and circulate it in your chakras, increasing the temperature and concentration, in the areas(chakras) where you experience "problems", in this case, 3rd and 5th.

If you do not understand how to do this. Concentrate only on the solar mantras. Like Raum. This will help.

These are the characteristics related to fire:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Fire.html

I too get anxiety and feel it around the Solar Chakra, specifically between the solar and fourth. As already said, Solar mantras targeting the Solar Chakra helps; you should design a full working around that. Anxiety is a fear-based response to circumstances in or around you; therefore, working with the Base Chakra and Saturn will help. However, I think your main focus should stay on your Solar as it represents your sense of self assurance.

Keep in mind that this may have to do with past lives and the enemy program. Many people experience this "anxiety" after the dedication and beginning of meditation.

If you start to feel anxiety without a valid reason, this is most likely the cause. This needs to be overcome.

The "connections" can be "registered" in various chakras. It is not the same for everyone.

Interesting to note, anxiety is actually from the stomach area, the digestive organs. Not the solar chakra. And what rules the digestive organs? The Moon, which rules emotions, which tie in with anxiety. "Gut feelings", "gut instincts", "knot in the stomach", are all related to the Moon, not the solar chakra.

Knowing this will help you understand it better :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back