Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #932: casual sex, pleasure and relationship

AskSatanOperator

I want to have a sexually active life but I don't know if I want to date, I want to one day, but I don't think I'm ready for that right now, but I want to have sex, I could try a casual relationship but I'm a little ashamed of my body (I'm a very thin girl) and I always thought that losing my virginity could be something traumatic and it would have to be with someone special (in this case a boyfriend).
i would feel used if i went with anyone but i want to have sex for pleasure only. i am confused.

It means that you don't really want casual sex but a relstionship that is meaningful to you. Heal your mind from hangups.

Abyssos said:
AskSatanOperator said:
I want to have a sexually active life but I don't know if I want to date, I want to one day, but I don't think I'm ready for that right now, but I want to have sex, I could try a casual relationship but I'm a little ashamed of my body (I'm a very thin girl) and I always thought that losing my virginity could be something traumatic and it would have to be with someone special (in this case a boyfriend).
i would feel used if i went with anyone but i want to have sex for pleasure only. i am confused.
I want you to relax, and feel better about yourself. Men are very understanding, loving, and easy to please. If you want casual sex, there's an enormous amount of single men out there who would be very accommodating.

As to your body image, there's lots of men out there who like very thin women. To be honest, I myself like thicc women, but men's preferences are widely varied and reasonable. If you want, you could try eating lots of Red Meat, eggs, bacon, and raw milk. You could even get the kind of protein powder that men get to bulk up at the gym. Eat lots of animal fats and protein from animal sources. Saturated Fat and Cholesterol are very good for you.

If you've never interacted much with men, don't feel afraid to get out there and talk to some men. Men are very approachable, kind, loving, and understanding. You would be greatly surprised at how caring, gentle, affectionate, and sympathetic men can be. It will be very easy, almost laughably easy for you to find a very good man who will be very understanding of your needs and feelings.

Men are filled with love. Men just want to pour love into women. I want you to absorb that, as that is a very important thing to understand about men. Men have a enormous need for women to accept and appreciate their love. Find a man that you find to be very nice and try talking to him, and steer the conversation to what you've shared here. I know that may seem embarrassing, but I want you to know that men are very conscious about this and want to make women feel comfortable, and are very worried about making women feel uncomfortable. We worry all the time that women think that we are creepy, and try to emulate whatever we think makes women feel safe, comfortable, and attracted to us.

I cannot stress this enough. If you want your first time to be special, there are lots of very wonderful, caring, and loving men who would be very happy to make your first time a special, gentle, and enjoyable experience. Be very transparent about what you want. Think about your fantasies, and literally tell him what you want. Men LOVE being told what to do sexually by women. I am dead serious. There are few things most men love more than being told what to in bed. Do not hesitate to give him instructions about exactly what you want.

Whatever you want in casual or serious relationships with men, know that men are very reasonable and flexible regarding these things, and have a very strong urge to be very respectful and considerate of a woman's desires and needs. All you have to do is be very open, honest and forward with him. Men appreciate that from women.

I really want you to feel relief and encouragement. Men want you, and they want to make you happy. I hope you have luck in your relationships with men.

Not to be rude, but not all men are like that.
Most are out there to use you, abuse you, be a bad influence for you. I would know as I dated in the past, thinking they were kind and loving only to see their ugly faces of a abusing and using.

Now to replying to the question:
I'd suggest to look at your natal chart to see if you have Castor influencing your relationships (be it casual or serious) with your DC as Castor brings about violent partners.

If you don't have it then congratulations!!!
You can do a meditation where you use both Venus and Mars energies. Venus to attract loving, caring men and Mars to incite sexual activities. If you're not that advanced yet then you could just do a working to attract casual partners to yourself while engulfing yourself with red, orange and white gold colors (make sure they're bright and not dirty!!), while using the rune Kenaz as well as orgasm energy with it to attract the right partner for you. Make sure the affirmation you make has "In a positive and healthy manner for me!" otherwise the consequences could be disastrous as the energy would take the easiest route.

KaunRune.gif

KENAZ (Torch)
#6. Rune of light. The light of the soul; also intellect. The traveler on the road to the underworld carried Kaun to illuminate and guide. The shape of this rune is of a delta for smooth flight and also penetrating. Magically this rune can be used for intellect, penetrating things as it carries energy. It also increases awareness and gives insight. In black magick, it is used to incite stupidity and works so that the victim will remain unaware. This rune also represents sores, inflammations, swelling and boils. Used for the control and harnessing of sexual energies and in working sex magick, often used with other fire runes and used to release the spirit into the realms of power. This rune can be used to direct and influence the emotions of others. Bestows charisma which is connected to the sexual energies. Useful in raising the kundalini. Fire agate and fire opal can be used with this rune, especially when working sex magick.

AskSatanOperator said:

Being ashamed of being very thin is understandable but silly. This modern trend of thick or fat girls is really strange and unhealthy.

Being thin is very desirable to most people, if you're healthy, you're healthy. If you think you need more muscle that will come with time and doing Yoga which will tone you gently.

"Casual relationship" isn't something that's usually desirable, especially if you don't want to feel used. I understand, even as a guy, my preference is to lose my virginity with someone I'm actually serious about, not just for the sake of it.

It might depend on where you're from and your culture there, but I don't see issue with waiting on healing from any hang ups and making sure you're with someone you truly trust.

There are workings that can help clean you of any issues and bring you a proper partner, depending if your particularly picky for an SS partner or not, but that's all up to you and your current level.

Never get down on yourself for being thin. As a man I have always been attracted to thin women. Just know there is no age or time you should feel you need to lose your virginity. Let it happen naturally. Casual sex is just physical pleasure. Find a man you care about and a man who cares about you, the pleasure will be more than sexual and physical pleasure and will make you feel loved for the woman and person you are.

Wow, I'm a man and I'm also looking for exactly the same as you, according to what my psychologist explained to me that's not all good.

Abyssos said:
How to find a good White man in the United States, in three easy steps! 100% guarantee ;)

1) Move out of the big city.

2) Move to any rural small-town working-class county. It doesn't have to a "hickville" place, just a moderately-sized majority-white suburban town with an old-fashioned downtown area, and with the whole town being surrounded by farmland. The county should have several industrial workplaces where men go to work.

3) Stalk the Frozen Dinner section at Walmart.

There you go, now you know exactly how to find a good hardworking single White man in the United States of America! Good luck! :lol:

Here is another method on how to find a good White man in the United States of America:

Repeat steps 1 and 2 above.

Then: Get a job at a fast-food restuarant that gets a lot of business from working-class men that need to get something to eat before going to their 12-hour shift job. Wendy's is a good choice in my opinion. Give your number to every single lone White man that goes through the drive-thru that you like.

As an alternative, you can also get a job at a gas station that gets a lot of business from workers.

Good luck! :D

Sadly I don't live in the USA 😅

But thanks, haha. Moving out isn't that easy even here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back