Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #898: How to control myself

AskSatanOperator

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any working, meditation, etc., that I could do to stop myself from pursuing a love interest at this time?

Reason being is because I have Castor conjunct my DC meaning I attract violent partners. I have a few other stars ruling over my chart that promise a very gruesome fate, that is of which I can get murdered upon.

I know the Gods will help protect me until I can fully protect myself, but I just worry.

How do I control myself near handsome men?

I am already doing a Nauthiz working that energies and motivates me, and a couple other workings that are freeing of the Soul (3 to be exact), so my schedule, besides meditations and the RTR schedule, I'm pretty packed.

I need to do a working to free myself of past lives attachments from previous lover [REDACTED], so that I can accept new, healthier love interests, however, I am struggling.

I appreciate any help/advice!!

HAIL SATAN!

Using black energy / void meditation to control addictions and temper and also get rid of bad habits is also a very helpful thing which you can do.

AskSatanOperator said:

If you have time, you can cut the astral links between you and a man which you are attracted to, but believe to ultimately be unhealthy for you. Similarly, you can use Isa to block any further connections/interactions.

Look up the energy of Castor. If it is Mars related, for example, then try to find examples of Men like this who fulfill your desires, but are not evil. Maybe this would be like a fireman or something, rather than a thug, for example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back