Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #895: Question from an Italian

AskSatanOperator

How would an Italian such as myself fit into Satanism? My father’s side is Sicilian and history has told us that there has been Jewish occupation in Sicily and parts of Italy. I don’t know what to make at it because for the longest time I’ve had an almost instinctual mistrust of the Jews and Christianity.
Thanks

There are Jews lurking within every race. Italians are not Jewish.
The "Italian Mafia" is Jewish propaganda to disguise the reality of a Jewish Mafia.
Same tactic used for the "Russian Revolution" of 1917.
Russians didn't kill Tsar Nicholas II. Jews did.

AskSatanOperator said:
How would an Italian such as myself fit into Satanism? My father’s side is Sicilian and history has told us that there has been Jewish occupation in Sicily and parts of Italy. I don’t know what to make at it because for the longest time I’ve had an almost instinctual mistrust of the Jews and Christianity.
Thanks

Italians are a white, satanic nation. We have many SS who are from Italy ;)

Essere italiano non ti preclude nulla, gli ebrei si sono mescolati in ogni dove, questo non significa che tu sia ebreo. Fidati di più di quello che senti. ;)

You would fit in very well, because we have many Spiritual Satanists from the Mediterranean Region.
I never heard of a jewish occupation of Sicily,
only that once upon a time Greeks lived there and that there are still remnants of their Culture and DNA there.
So brother if you are feeling uncertain about your blood, you could do the Aryan Race awakening Ritual,
since the majority of Italians/Sicilians are Aryans:
https://satanslibrary.org/RaceRitual.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back