Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #894: Seeing the numbers 01:10; 11:11; and 13:31

AskSatanOperator

As said in the post I'm seeing these numbers quite often to the point that I think it's too much of a concidence. I see them not only on the clock, I see them elsewhere too. What do they mean numerologically?

AskSatanOperator said:
What do they mean numerologically?
11:11 is a hostile number. Don't tie into it.
I wouldn't acknowledge 01:10 or 13:31 either.
Ignore them, and it will fade.

Re: 11:11
NakedPluto said:
Invictus2 said:
NakedPluto said:
A warning sign for me personally. Time for protection, awareness and care in everything you do, spiritually and physically. To elaborate why that's so would take time, but take it from my experience.

Nothing gonna happen exactly or something like this, it is just that the govern energy is not good, and it needs rectification. Also, can be used as a sign of warfare amplification.

I know you are short on free time (read on another topic) but if you could elaborate just a little further - whenever that is possible, doesn't have to be any time soon, would really appreciate, as in, how can I make a distinction? I would guess that the answer would come from within me. But the thing is, what you said makes sense because other signs have been reinforcing the idea that I need to improve my cleaning and protection, which I have. However I'm still trying to come up with a more effective way and also less time consuming. (I spend a lot of time cleaning and protecting... In the morning, during work and after work).

But, I have also been planning on getting back to the battlefield, and have been gathering my supplies (pdf, audio file etc) and studying them. As well as other topics related to the FRTR and making sure everything goes according to the plan. So this would also confirm your second theory.

I am unsure of which is in dire need of rectification. Thank you for sharing your experience, I'll keep that in mind, sometimes I get stuck in the routine and *forget* to stay sharp and aware... Which might even be what this is all about anyway.

It is best to be cautious and very simple around this subject, as this is just a generalized direction of ideas. One of my hardest times was under the government of this energy. Think of it as follows, the energy in the astral has a geometrical pattern, shape, and numerology. Every energy has a specific form of composition, that manifests on the material different things, and has different influences. The 11 number, 11:11, as typical energy for me was always of spiritual targeting and a warning sign. The resonance of the astral comes in synchronicity with the material. The focus, the mind, everything is following along the government of the astral atmosphere. Specific curses have specific numbers.

I had months of amplified focus during years of this thing happening to me and my family, under more amplified terms. Not only seeing 11 at the clock but for a small example, being placed in a hotel room 1111, on the 11 month and things like that following a uniform and consecutive pattern out of the norm. This reveals a pattern of spiritual intention. Under normal circumstances, the numbers wouldn't matter, but the individual becomes attuned to its energy intent, same as circumstances. I even had physical conflicts with jews around those times. Jews are extremely aware of things like these.

It is just enemy harassment and coming to clash with the enemy, to put it simply. Nothing that warfare and protection won't deal with. It also matters to understand this and be aware, but not paranoid. When this attunement of the enemy energy is happening, will be beyond doubt and annoying. In time you'll see you get to ignore this and just know the incentive of self-preservation and warfare.

Same with other numbers like 666. To me, this is a calling to projects and warfare for the Gods. Needing to communicate. This however isn't just normal observance and coincidences. It is a rainfall of this number, repeated and so obvious it won't need second thinking.

The Numbers, 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88 and 99 are numbers of power.

The 11 is connected to "mystery" and "power." Life-changing events occur every 11 years.

The United States skipped the sequence numbers on the Apollo moon missions to make sure it was Apollo 11 that landed on the moon.

In ancient Egypt, King Tutankhamun's tomb had combinations of 11 in the jewelry he wore, and he had 11 oars placed on the floor surrounding his tomb.

The Enemy distorts all this, using it for its own purposes.

Some may be "harassed/attacked" by the numbers. Don't give it too much weight.

This will be treated very soon by from HP, regarding their true meaning.

Noticing numbers on a clock almost always means nothing. Your brain is always trying to notice patterns so it gets excited when it thinks it sees one. Then you are subconsciously looking for it more, so you get more excited when you notice it again. You will notice the numbers which you think are more special than other numbers, or the numbers that you think about more often.

I notice 3:08, 3:57, 2:23, 5:56. Not for any spiritual reason.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back