Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #892: Money Affirmation

AskSatanOperator

I’m on my day 12 of money working using Shrim Mahalakshimi Svaha 108 times. The affirmation I’m using is “ I’m attracting extremely large amount of money to myself. These money are all mine to keep or spend as I please” 3x

Is this correct? I remember that there should be “in healthy and positive ways for me”.

There I times I’m only affirming thru “feelings”— feeling happy having a lot of money. Or visualizing money coming to me, sometimes I forgot the exact words of affirmation.

What should I do? Shall I start again?

Thank you in advance.

i don't think you should do it again, but there's a point about your affirmation amount, just 3 times, is it working for you?

can you "apply" ALL energy in all means to manifest in this way?

do you feel it's enough?

recommended numbers are 8 and 10, by its powers already referred to that purpose

and yes, it should be in a positive and healthy way, but as you visualize and have the senses to collaborate while reciting the affirmation, they count more, 12 days is already time, i do not recommend that you make a new one from 0

AskSatanOperator said:
I’m on my day 12 of money working using Shrim Mahalakshimi Svaha 108 times. The affirmation I’m using is “ I’m attracting extremely large amount of money to myself. These money are all mine to keep or spend as I please” 3x

Is this correct? I remember that there should be “in healthy and positive ways for me”.

There I times I’m only affirming thru “feelings”— feeling happy having a lot of money. Or visualizing money coming to me, sometimes I forgot the exact words of affirmation.

What should I do? Shall I start again?

Thank you in advance.

As it has been said before, your intentions matter here. Your affirmation is the guide. See here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81236&p=412474#p412474

If you have been doing your programming as you describe here "There I times I’m only affirming thru “feelings”" then this is different from the affirmation you have written above, as it includes an aspect of health or positivity. Yet, if you have been doing this from the start, every day, then this is fine.

The affirmation is just a guide for your intentions, but it also protects you from forgetting one aspect of your spell, which could be that the money is permanent, arriving in a healthy way, or other conditions.

If you have been consistent with this programming, and if you have been programming it to work in a positive manner (as should be done with all spells), then you are safe to continue. If not, then you will want to restart.

Either way, get in the habit of writing down exactly what you are doing with the energy, then follow this consistently. It is good that you are going for a more natural approach with the energy, as opposed to just mindlessly reading the affirmative statements, but it is bad if you are doing this at the expense of quality of the energy's programming.

The day you began it wasn't the best. It was a decent day (as it was listed in the Calendar), but upcoming 24 and 31 of March both have Venus and Sun in ruling/exalted signs. Much more power, if you wanted to re-start then.

And 108 is not a good number for money. 100 is better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back