Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #887: Empty houses

AskSatanOperator said:
I have empty houses 1st,3rd, 6th and 12th. What it means to me?

Look to the signs ruled by it.

For example:

If you have Aries on the cusp, of where the 1st hose is, that means you have Mars in your first house.

If you have like let's say Cancer on the cusp of where the 3rd house is, that means Moon is in your 3rd house.

What might look like an empty house has a lot more to it. Always look at the sign if the cusp is empty and judge based on that.

You can study and learn Astrology right here: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!

Empty houses are normal. If anything, they mean that the affairs ruled by the houses can operate normally, without any excess attention or problems. But look to the planets ruling the houses, and the degree they are on, and any aspects they make to other planets, and if they are retrograde.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=431081 time=1679123367 user_id=57]
Empty houses are normal. If anything, they mean that the affairs ruled by the houses can operate normally, without any excess attention or problems. But look to the planets ruling the houses, and the degree they are on, and any aspects they make to other planets, and if they are retrograde.

Hi! I searched this topic with “empty house”. I needed to know about this thing.
My finance house which is the second house is empty so is my partner’s house.
What you said “can operate normally” so doesn’t it mean that the empty houses issues have already been dealt and fixed completely in past lives so these houses are empty in the present life ?

Lotus666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

Hi! I searched this topic with “empty house”. I needed to know about this thing.
What you said “can operate normally” so doesn’t it mean that the empty houses issues have already been dealt and fixed completely in past lives so these houses are empty in the present life ?

It is better to think of it as a lack of activity, although they are still ruled by the affairs of the sign on that house. It is just that there is less karmic activity, positive or negative, here. The natural ruler of Venus still has influence over the 2nd house, as well.

I don't think it would be correct to assume that any empty house is synonymous with a Satanic advancement. However, sometimes we have planets in these houses which give both benefits and negatives. For example, if you had Mercury in the 2nd, you would have a mind able to think about wealth and generate ideas, but it may also make your wealth very changeable and unlike the Taurus qualities normally characterizing the 2nd house.

I also struggled with understanding this. What helped me get it was thinking about what happens when there are multiple planets in a given house. For example, if you had five planets in the 10th house, your career or dealings with the public would play a huge role in your life. It could be a "major focus", "major concern", or anything in-between, based on the nature of the planets, their aspects, and the overall chart. Therefore, when a house is empty, it would simply mean that its affairs are not going to be hugely significant in the life. An empty 7th house doesn't automatically mean zero relationships, just like an empty 8th doesn't default to lifelong celibacy or lack of spiritual growth and transformations. Essentially, the empty houses will still experience activity but are unlikely to have "life-defining" significance.

Lightning-Wings said:
If you have Aries on the cusp, of where the 1st house is, that means you have Mars in your first house.

If you have like let's say Cancer on the cusp of where the 3rd house is, that means Moon is in your 3rd house.
Minor correction (I know you meant thus).
If you have Aries on the cusp, of where the 1st house is, that means Mars rules your first house.

If you have like let's say Cancer on the cusp of where the 3rd house is, that means Moon rules your 3rd house.

Lotus666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

Hello :)

As JG Blitz said, it's not about advancement, or previously overcame bad karma. If a house is empty, it means there was no bad karma built up affecting it. (Unless the ruler of that house is badly affected.)

Empty houses are more like "neutral", without a lot of energy going there, by default. But you can easily do workings to enhance it. I hope that makes sense :)

Korpi said:
Lightning-Wings said:
If you have Aries on the cusp, of where the 1st house is, that means you have Mars in your first house.

Minor correction (I know you meant thus).
If you have Aries on the cusp, of where the 1st house is, that means Mars rules your first house.

If you have like let's say Cancer on the cusp of where the 3rd house is, that means Moon rules your 3rd house.

Thank you kindly!!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=457232 time=1691379384 user_id=21286]
Lotus666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

It is better to think of it as a lack of activity, although they are still ruled by the affairs of the sign on that house. It is just that there is less karmic activity, positive or negative, here. The natural ruler of Venus still has influence over the 2nd house, as well.

I don't think it would be correct to assume that any empty house is synonymous with a Satanic advancement. However, sometimes we have planets in these houses which give both benefits and negatives. For example, if you had Mercury in the 2nd, you would have a mind able to think about wealth and generate ideas, but it may also make your wealth very changeable and unlike the Taurus qualities normally characterizing the 2nd house.

Ok thanks guys!

I also wanted to know something came to my mind. I think if I remember I had checked that I was born on Void of course moon. Does this have any affect on anything in my life ?

Lotus666 said:
Ok thanks guys!

I also wanted to know something came to my mind. I think if I remember I had checked that I was born on Void of course moon. Does this have any affect on anything in my life ?

From the moon page:
"Born on a Void of Course Moon:
Whatever house has Cancer on the cusp; the affairs ruled by the house are exceptional in some way. One born on a void of course Moon is often a very unusual and/or outstanding person.

Eva Braun, Adolf Hitler's mistress/wife had the ruler of her 7th [marriage/partners] with the sign of Cancer on the cusp, ruled by a void of course Moon in the 8th house of power, representing Adolf Hitler - enough said? "

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back