Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #885: Would I use a sun square for the Scheat star?

AskSatanOperator

It has to deal with my natal sun being exactly opposite the star Scheat (my sun is at 28 degrees virgo) and I was planning on doing a sun square for it. I was just wondering on if the affirmation I had planned would be good for the working: "In a positive way for me the power of the sun is ridding me of any and all negative effects of scheat, I am not affected by scheat in any negative way, now and forever." 9x

Do you think that would be a good affirmation? Thank you

AskSatanOperator said:
It has to deal with my natal sun being exactly opposite the star Scheat (my sun is at 28 degrees virgo) and I was planning on doing a sun square for it. I was just wondering on if the affirmation I had planned would be good for the working: "In a positive way for me the power of the sun is ridding me of any and all negative effects of scheat, I am not affected by scheat in any negative way, now and forever." 9x

I think you should use the Sun Square to rid yourself of any and all negative planetary and Sun, respectfully, energies.
You gotta look at the bigger picture.

Look at what else the Sun rules over, what planets it's aligned with in a negative and positive way, so you can also get rid of negative effects of it as well.

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!

AskSatanOperator said:

Personally, I save planetary squares for constructive purposes only. This is because you are dealing with the energy of the planet itself, as opposed to a freeing energy, like Ansuz. Although the Sun Square has transformative properties, you may want to make use of the Sun in Aries for the sake of improvements in other areas, like health, wealth, and willpower. These goals may be inhibited by Scheat, and this would push through the associated karma, but they are not limited only to that which Scheat rules.

You can always do freeing workings within most months of the year, but there are only a couple times to do Sun squares, or other squares.

One counterpoint to this would be if you believe you are being guided by the Gods to take care of this placement, but even then I would still try to use a normal freeing working for this purpose, rather than the Sun Square itself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back