Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #879: Грибы [Mushrooms]

AskSatanOperator

Я использую грибы в ритуалах. Они помогают остановить ненужные мысли, видеть энергии и улучшает визуализацию. Я конечно думаю, что это некое читерство, но безусловно это Дар Богов. Я пришёл в Сатанизм только из за них. У меня были жесточайшие бэд трипы и вражеские атаки на меня, но когда я прочитал материалы ДС я уже не мог остановится. Я понимаю, почему об этом не говорят, так как это запрещено в многих странах. Но в моей можно. Кто что думает на этот счёт!?

[Google translate: I use mushrooms in rituals. They help stop unnecessary thoughts, see energies and improve visualization. I certainly think that this is some kind of cheating, but it is definitely a Gift of the Gods. I came to Satanism only because of them. I had the most severe bad trips and enemy attacks on me, but when I read the DS materials, I could no longer stop. I understand why they don't talk about it since it's banned in many countries. But mine can. Who thinks about this!? ]

AskSatanOperator said:
...Shroomer...

Your doing something stupid it's no surprise you have issues.

You can do drugs if that is what you want we can't stop you.

But the entirety of Joy of Satan and it's group of people is without the use of substances especially hallucinogenic substances.

Sheer fact is you seem like we are some shit eating group or some druggy group. We are into meditation get involved with meditation and stop eating shit. If you want to continue doing drugs don't mention anything about us as we didn't tell you to do this rather your own volition of it.

We perform meditation, energy raising meditations, contemplative controlling meditation to reduce thoughts or control our minds relaxation etc.etc. and perform 5th Generational Information warfare and 6th Generational Spiritual Warfare.

Your use of hallucinogenic mushrooms is opening you up in an uncontrolled manner. We want you to harness the spirituality not be out of control or worse get put in a mental asylum and judging from your Cyrillic script I highly doubt Russia or some Eastern European country is nice compared to a western place. I'm sure psychologically speaking and psychiatrically these places probably mean the person is put in some crappy facility.

Anyways if you want to continue that is fine. We can't stop you but certainly we are not a druggy group nor do you belittle us into such things.

AskSatanOperator said:
Я использую грибы в ритуалах. Они помогают остановить ненужные мысли, видеть энергии и улучшает визуализацию. Я конечно думаю, что это некое читерство, но безусловно это Дар Богов. Я пришёл в Сатанизм только из за них. У меня были жесточайшие бэд трипы и вражеские атаки на меня, но когда я прочитал материалы ДС я уже не мог остановится. Я понимаю, почему об этом не говорят, так как это запрещено в многих странах. Но в моей можно. Кто что думает на этот счёт!?

[Google translate: I use mushrooms in rituals. They help stop unnecessary thoughts, see energies and improve visualization. I certainly think that this is some kind of cheating, but it is definitely a Gift of the Gods. I came to Satanism only because of them. I had the most severe bad trips and enemy attacks on me, but when I read the DS materials, I could no longer stop. I understand why they don't talk about it since it's banned in many countries. But mine can. Who thinks about this!? ]

You need to learn to stop using these "mushrooms" as for you it might seem like it's working, but it's also opening holes in your aura for the enemy to attack you.

There are a few meditations for one to "get high of" that doesn't harm them, but actually helps them grow.

Opening the Chakras.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Beautiful meditation from Father Satan to HP's Maxine:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html

Pineal Gland Meditation:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pineal_Meditation.html

These are just a few, but generally speaking, meditating in general is the best feeling you could do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back