Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #881: Why do the Gods not give negative prophesy?

AskSatanOperator

Hello. I fail to understand, why do the Gods not give negative prophesy? They can tell you to "be careful" but not tell you of what to be wary? Why? One can only be so careful in their day, do so much protection or take so many precautions. It would be useful at least to know that one is at risk of being in a car accident, or falling down the stairs and so on. Why not give any details?

Also apparently enemy ETs give all of the specifics, but in a sadistic way, to amuse themselves. I don't get it, if you know whats going to happen, why can't you just take precautions to avoid that?

Thank you.

Because this deals with ethics. Spooking someone like this can make a situation EXPONENTIALLY WORSE, invite even more negative energies and other factors, self-blame in the individual (especially an SS who often has unrealistic expectations at the beginning) for what was written into something from birth, particularly when someone has no powers to combat this. Very few SS have the powers involved to twist fate by themselves, the most advanced of advanced can, but even fifteen years ago when this was written of, this was virtually only HPS Maxine. You are seeing this from a dimension and not all the dimensions involved.

If you want to know if anything bad is on the horizon, simply ask the Gods. They won't dial you up and tell you out of the blue, beyond asking you to be cautious or politely asking you not to do something. They refuse.

The enemy scum warns people of fated events in a way designed to instill fear or flat out misleads people, in order to manipulate them and destroy them. These are almost never things that the person can avert, trapped as they are in the enemy fog to begin with. Always loaded with threats and demands, with allusions of 'not doing enough'. Look at the Fatima bitch basically telling the three children they will die, then two of them caught the Spanish flu. All because Russia was 'not converted' to 'its immaculate heart', or something.

Another example I have to drag out again was this psychic woman who worshipped jeewzuzzz (as a 'mystery teacher') and paganism at the same time. She was told by some scum angel harassing her from childhood to open a bookstore in a New Age neighborhood to 'serve God' or she would have another car accident. She did so anyways and the bookstore (with her apartment above) caught on fire, her son nearly burned alive in it.

REMEMBER, THE ENEMY WORKS THROUGH FEAR AND GUILT. THEY ISSUE ROBOTIC COMMANDS. THESE TWO THINGS GIVE MORE POWER TO THEM THAN ANYTHING. SATANISM IS NOT ABOUT FEAR, PANIC OR SELF-HATRED. THE GODS DO NOT WANT MORE OF THIS.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello. I fail to understand, why do the Gods not give negative prophesy? They can tell you to "be careful" but not tell you of what to be wary? Why? One can only be so careful in their day, do so much protection or take so many precautions. It would be useful at least to know that one is at risk of being in a car accident, or falling down the stairs and so on. Why not give any details?

You are referring to a totally different matter which isn't really "negative prophesy". Negative prophesy is presenting a negative event as inevitable and fated in order to demoralize you, predicting doom and gloom or the end of the world but not telling you that this is totally fixable. That's what the enemy angels do, and the do this to demoralize people and feed off their fear and negative energy.

The Gods do warn people if something bad is going to happen and work with them to fix it or give them advice. For example, High Priestess Maxine said that the Gods did tell her in 2004 she would be going through a really bad Saturn Transit in which a normal person usually dies. But the Gods did tell her to do specific workings and meditations so she followed all their advice and went through it unscathed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back