Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #877: banks collapse

AskSatanOperator

I didn't know if anyone heard an would like to bring it to the attention of HP but certain banks well they call it legacy banks but banks nonetheless are collapsing has an even some banks like Wells Fargo are reporting checks not being deposited have you heard an can you bring it to the attention of the hp

Enormous changes are expected worldwide, this is also concerning at the technological level. This will lead to "evolutions/"advancements," of some structures present at this time.

Some systems will be permanently changed and/or eliminated. "Obsolete" systems, which cannot or do not follow the "line" of change will most likely be wiped out.

The world economy, finance, and banks are under enemy control, and have corrupted this system.

In their "holy writings/books," the current system is described very well. The current financial system and the leverage of control, debt and credit, thus, the "slave and master" relationship, has been very precisely dictated by the Enemies and executed to the letter, to enslave and control.

Owning control of the economy and the establishment of banks are an important point to impose their control, in addition to everything else.

We have, and continue to deal with this through spiritual warfare as well. The Hp monitor and are already up to date on this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back