Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #873: Does it offend Satan?

AskSatanOperator

Hello, I would like to consult with Satanists here.

Ministry sites say that images of Satan and gods with horns, black wings and a red body are blasphemous. But what if I REALLY like these images and see nothing wrong with them? I think the Gods and Satan are beautiful in that, it gives them a charm, a twist... Is it okay for me to like these things?

And another question, should I buy occult stuff with images of Gods like this? I LOVE the Gods and Satan in this form, I have no intention of mocking us by buying such things. Will Satan understand, or will he take it as an insult?

It doesn't offend anyone as long as you are aware that Satan and the Gods do not look like this at all and this depiction of them is half enemy slander and half allegorical and you do not mistake this depiction for their real form. If you take that for your own personal liking and you don't really expect them to look like this, you're fine. But if you do believe the enemy slander about them, you may attract enemy beings which can be dangerous.

It is not the gods "in this form" because it has absolutely nothing to do with them. The gods are not ugly monsters, they look like beautiful people.

It's like if I put your name onto a diseased rat, and I hold the rat up and say "I love how you look in this ugly form."

That's one way of describing it.

This may be a late reply; but if more detail is welcomed. When you understand where the depiction of the "horns" that they are shown with comes from the tablets and has been made to look like they do now. I believe the red skin is also coming from the root chakra and the idea of hell that they have inscribed on it.

For the wings though. there are some of the Gods that have black wings. Like Abigor, Sekhet, and Vine. As well as some with White, tan, and even blue wings. You can look at this to get an idea of what they look like. https://www.joyofsatan.org/DemonNames.html

I will say some of even those depictions of horns, wings, red or whatever kind of skin tone can actually be made quite cute and beautiful and some that I have seen do look quite good and attractive, but It's when you understand where these things come from and what the enemy is doing with it that is becomes repulsive.

I do admit that I have some images with the ideas of horns but they do not stray far at all from how the Gods are depicted with it as crowns.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back