Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #871: how can someone do a spell with no target in mind

AskSatanOperator

I understand that one can do a spell with a certain objective in mind,but what if you have no target in mind,how can one do a money spell or even a love spell with no target in mind, it's kinda confusing cause aren't you just sending energies nowhere that would be a waste,

You need a focal point when doing a spell but if you don't have one what do you do

It's impossible not to have a focal point. If you are doing a money spell, your focus is on yourself having a lot of money, obviously, so you visualize exactly that.

A love spell is by definition a targeted one where you have a specific person in mind. There's also another working where you seek to attract your perfect partner and you program your aura and/or ask Satan to send you one, but this isn't a love spell and you don't follow the same procedure as the love spell.

When there is no target, or targeting is not otherwise done properly, the energy will go to waste.

The idea is to get proficient in targeting so that the energy raised will bring forth what has been intended.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back