Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #864: Clicking in my head

AskSatanOperator

I feel and hear clicking in my head, like small parts rearranging themselves inside my skull Especially when walking, or staying with my head upside down.
When I click I also feel a compression in my headspace, like something pressed it within from all directions, but this also happens without the clicking. I sometimes feel my head pulsating, it hurts when I focus on it.

I must say I'm young and with no neurological history. The only causes I can think of are the following :
Some weeks ago I went outside for 5 minutes before travelling by car after I had washed my hair and air dried. My head hurt for a day. That same day I drank some liquor (the hurt aggravated) and accidentally hit my head to a bed. But since then, these issues stayed. I don't think a mere drink or hit can cause week lasting issues.

Go to a doctor. You could have suffered a concussion.

Also, stop drinking alcohol. It opens holes in your aura for the enemy to attack you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back