Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #842: The darkness within

AskSatanOperator

So ive risen to this point, then fell, risen to it again, and fell. I can feel myself approaching this point again, the nightmares, the sense of darkness around me. It's hard to explain. When I rise to a certain point, I get to this impenetrable darkness, and ive gotten close to peircing it, but the pain I felt, the fear was too much. My gut says it's part of the process, and there is a divine light on the other side of it. Is this something to be conquered? Is this normal?

the only way with these feelings and "stage" in which i relate my spiritual life to this day, is and was in moments of removing or healing things that were very bad for me in the past, this is absolutely normal, it is not an impossible obstacle

and if it's something big, work in steps to have resilience during it, maybe your purpose is not the best you could grasp, or a not so positive mind, i endured laughing a lot of things because i know i always succeed wherever i go i do it, and if i am not satisfied, i repeat and analyze it for the best way

and it's something to be conquered, there's no pain without gain, good things take time, what's bad is usually very simple and comfortable, but once you get into the rhythm, it seems like there's nothing left to do but move forward

i don't know what advancement you've made or what you've experienced, but a very strong daily protection aura, mitigates A LOT of "collateral damage"

i was kinda crazy and had squared the sun without much foundation of protection and daily energy, uplift so at the most powerful, i was successful, but got fucked up in the process with fever, too much negativity around and mind being bubbled during peak power days, both good and bad, i don't recommend it to anyone

The path is full of moments of doubt, fear, pain and darkness. There will be times when the anxiety and depression might feel unbearable, but if you don't quit you will be rewarded in ways that you can't imagine.

The key is to be consistent always, even when things get really dark and you see no hope. Not quitting ALWAYS turns out to be the right choice, i know this because of experience. Being consistent when everything seems against you, will give you an insanely strong will, it's part of the process. The more you are consistent, the easier it gets with time.

Keep going always, regardless. Strength is a choice, not a gift.

Universe is made in building blocks or levels called Tattvas in Hinduism.
The basis of all Creation is Atma. Uncreated Eternal Essence understood in Three perfections.
1. The Absolute Reality which is Formless , the Black Sun, The Void.
2. The Eternal Light that ever comes out of the Void.
3.Primal Soul Body that produces all spirits from Asuric (evil) to the most Divine (the Gods).
These three perfections is the basis of all Creation.
From this creation is issued in building blocks, which also form three main worlds
1. Siva Loka the heavenly realm.
2. The Astral realm middle realm and
3. The physical realm within the same subspace. Meaning a level also has other levels above it within itself.
There's the macro Universe the wider phenomenal Universe which is like this and the micro universe which is the individual man ,who also has these worlds within himself.
These levels or Tattvas have degrees of purity.
In Saivism 36
are recognized Tattvas ,it depends on the school of thought , some count more or less. It depends how one wants to group them but it's still the same.
In Siva Loka they are 5 pure Tattvas meaning the Eternal Light is not obscured and can be clearly seen. As you go down the impurity increases meaning there's more obscuration of the all pervading Eternal Light.
In the Astral they are seven Tattvas two of them are pure which are the ones closer to the Siva Loka the heavenly realm but in the Astral , these by chakra are by the heart and throat chakras and the other 5 are impure. Suffering is actually only in Astral and Physical realms not in the Siva Loka. The Siva Loka is where your true individual being is your soul body evolving in Eternal Light Bliss. So everything at it's core is in "heaven" so to speak,the whole creation is.
Then the physical which is more magnetic ,impure and really obscures the Eternal Light. Purity is called Actinic, Fiery,Airy Spiritual. Represented as an upside Triangle 🔺.
Impure is magnetic , water, earth. Its material factor represented by downside triangle 🔻.
Stars are simply pure physical bodies that allow the Eternal Light to shine through them in the Physical realm. They are transparent physical bodies. Transparency is purity. Everything you see is this Light but it's the transparency that differs. There's no intrisinc evil. Good,bad is then defined by transparency. This is of the mental mind,the intellectual mind.
You are that Light also . The Light of the Sun. Its within you. The physical body which is animal nature is impure with it's 24 impure Tattvas that make it up. That's why when you close your eyes you don't see the Light within. Its the physical body obscuring the Light of Atma.
With mental concentration training one eventually penetrates this darkness and will eventually see the Light within themselves. Mental and physical activity is what obsucures this Light. The Kundalini sleeping into the root chakra ,tied us into these bodies. Which are the astral,physical bodies or the mental , physical activity obscuring the Atma. Remember , Physical is impure.
Kids are often quite jovial because the mental and physical bodies have not fully grown to tune them out of the Bliss of their soul. When puberty hits ,that's when the animal nature of the physical is fully activated. Lack of Dharma Awareness people then strongly identify with the physical body. All problems stems from this.
The Eternal Light is first perceived at the throat chakra. Beyond this Light is the Black Sun, The Absolute Reality.
The aim of evolution is to worship God the Eternal Light like the way the stars are doing it. This how the Gods are. They are called Maha Devas.
The Eternal Light is Super conscious ,spaceless . Meaning everything you actually see is within you. In Super consciousness the most natural state, immanent nature of your true being your soul body. Everything is in one place.
Its just in the illusion of limited lower physical awareness that space exists. Yes in limited physical awareness the Sun is millions of miles away , planets and some are light years away. But where is the actual perception happening from. Its from Within. So everything you see is actually within you. That's where the perception is, you see. Its quite deep ,you need practice contemplation and actually break into contemplation which is Samadhi,within to actually get it.
Its in Super Consciousness or Cosmic Consciousness that's how one can communicate with the Gods even if in the physical space the planets they are on,are light years away from us.
In the Superconsciousness the Eternal Light of the soul , space doesn't exist.
Practice being still , that's striving to still mind and body. You will start to get it.
Imagine an Eternal Light within and meditate on it. Feel it,and think on it into certainty. Until you highly convinced that that your are Eternal Atma. Coupled with other meditation practices , physical body fitness. We build on this until Kundalini rising. To hold higher consciousness the nerves of the physical body have to be strong.
Coupled with Noble intention.
All knowledge , understanding is within yourself,this is Atma ,the All Seeing Eye of Horus. They are rishis in India ,they have learnt the physical sciences without going to school. But that's quite advanced though ,one has to have Kundalini rising , realizing the Absolute Reality within. Then they can just bring out Knowledge.
Yoga is concentration of mental activity. Practice this , tirelessly.

Everything was accomplished a long time ago. Meaning the mind is already complete in all its phases.
So true education is Know Thy Self. That's ascending awareness up the chakras into God within.
It was settled a long time ago.

likman666 said:
Imagine an Eternal Light within and meditate on it. Feel it,and think on it into certainty. Until you highly convinced that that your are Eternal Atma.

Nice post, thanks.

With the part I left in the quote do you think that cultivating self love will help?

Solar Legion said:
likman666 said:
It was settled a long time ago.

I'm curious if you practice the RTRs?
The mind is complete in all its phases. You are Eternal Atma at the core. This is accomplished eternal essence and the Light of it is the birth of all Creation,Maya. Why is it called Maya meaning illusion? Its always changing , creation , preservation and then dissolution in an Eternal cycle. So how can it be real?
If we define reality as that which is Eternal , Unchanging then creation can't be defined as being real.
Atma is fulfilled , accomplished , Unchanging, Eternal and is the birth of creation. So anything created is accomplished ,at the point it's conceived into existence. The Point of Conception.
You need to break into contemplation to get it.
The reason what one wants to manifest in the Maya , creation takes time is because of immaturity of the soul,steeped in time consciousness. The Gods for example manifest things in an instant. One of the proofs that one is Self Realised, that's Kundalini rising,is that what one needs personally will manifest almost and in some cases immediately. When hungry , food becomes available, someone offers,when you need money it's there and so on. This is what happens when one gets Self Realised. Why ? Because they have Realised the Eternal Accomplished Essence within.
Creation is a cycle it's already accomplished it's just unfolding in the illusion of time. That's why evolution can be speeded up,it can even be stalled,or reversed. One can accelerate the growth of seed and make it grow in a short time and bear fruit. Rishis in India do this with mango trees. A seed is planted ,it grows into a full grown tree and bears ripe fruit in 3 hours and the whole process is reversed back into a seed. The physical body's growth can be stalled,it's aging accelerated and it can even be reversed. Many more examples can be given. Why because Eternal Atma is at the root of all phenomenon. Its the Beginning and the End. Itself not being affected by the creation it emits.
Practice stilling of mind and body to transcend the intellectual mind which is steeped in time consciousness and go into Atma Consciousness of your soul. This is Samadhi. The time it takes to do this varies arccording to how much one is steeped in Maya that's the intellectual , instinctive mind. Some can have it 20 minutes ,months ,years.
For me it took me 12 years.
Read Patanjali Yoga Sutras on this. Its quite deep.
The RTRs is Reversal,we are just accelerating the wheels of karma. What you do comes back to you. That's how the Universe works. Proving the All pervasiveness of Atma.
Things last in Maya for as long as they comply with Universal Principals ,Laws of Atma. So systems, religions will only last for as long as they comply with Dharma.
Dharma is Unstoppable Force ,it's the Natural Way. Even if all Temples , documents, mages in relation to the Gods , Dharma where destroyed. High Souls would reincarnate and establish them again and again and again. You can't stop it.
The war is already won, because Dharma is Unstoppable.
That's why when one reaches a certain point in unfoldment ,their progress can't be reversed.
Humanities maturity at this point is quite low, steeped in time consciousness. People have to live out their self created Karmas and learn from them, that's how it works. Even the Gods when asked for help,will first look at ones self created karmic pattern and help arcorddingly. Some will do a money spell ,it works immediately some not so,some maybe in their next lifetime that's when they will be rich. It's because they planted the seeds for it in a previous life. But they didn't plant the seeds for it , it would not manifest. Souls are at different maturities. Atma is timeless ,the higher you go in Awareness ,the less time. One can build a house in minutes in the Astral ,for example. In physical reality not so.
Despite all this one is still Atma also at their core ,that's what is supporting your Individual bodies.
The Paradox of Creation is that it's unfolding and accomplished at the same time.

likman666 said:
The RTRs is Reversal, we are just accelerating the wheels of karma.

so yes, you do practice RTRs?

so Is accelerating the wheels of karma, comparable to gaining knowledge, practicing and working to spiritually evolve?

rather than lazying around and getting to completion more slowly, and getting entangled in lazy ignorant dramas/self created karmas?...

[/quote]
So systems, religions will only last for as long as they comply with Dharma.
[/quote]

so Christianity still complies with Dharma?

thanks for your reply

Solar Legion said:
likman666 said:

so Is accelerating the wheels of karma, comparable to gaining knowledge, practicing and working to spiritually evolve?

rather than lazying around and getting to completion more slowly, and getting entangled in lazy ignorant dramas/self created karmas?...
[/quote]

thanks for your reply
[/quote]

Solar Legion said:
likman666 said:

[/quote]

thanks for your reply
[/quote]
Creation issued out of Reality which is Atma is issued in the illusion of time. The Atma which is Eternal Truth is timeless , accomplished , uncreated. Everything is accomplished at the Point of Conception meaning at the time its conceived out of the Void into the Pure Atma. Without the illusion of time souls , worlds would immediately mature in the likeness of the Atma ,at that very point and would be immediately absorbed back into the Eternal Existence of It. So the illusion of time is made by it ,for souls and worlds to unfold in time. Creation is issued out of Eternal Existence and is never separate from it without a second. Its projected Light that produces the motion picture. The Projected Light is Atma ,God in Form , Eternal ever coming out the Void ,the Absolute Reality which is Formless. The motion picture is the creation ,a part of the Projected Light becomes the motion picture while a part of it remains the same unaffected by the motion picture ,perfect , accomplished. The motion picture can never obviously separate from the Light that produces It. It evolves in the illusion of time and goes back into It. Its a Theater. An
Eternal cycle that's never had a beginning or an end. A part of the motion picture is being created,a part evolving, a part being absorbed back into The Light. But there's never been a time where souls and worlds have never existed. It's such a Mystery. Who knows? No one has ever known ,not even the Gods.
Everything is evolving at a default pace of unfoldment. Man is made in the exact image of the Supreme Soul (Atma) and can therefore imitate the Five Main Acts ,which are creation , preservation, destruction, obscuration and liberation. Study the Siva Nataraja Cosmic Dancer symbol.
Atma is accomplished we are never separate from it, creation is issued in polarity so Adharma (opposed to Dharma) exists in It also. But the foundation of creation is Dharma,so Adharma can only go to a certain extent, there's rock bottom ,once that is hit you can only go back up ,and follow Dharma. Its unstoppable the Dharma force.
Being in the image of God means we can accelerate our evolution ahead of the default unfoldment of time. Because we are Atma , issued out of it,never separate,so meditating on IT accelerates your Evolution. Everything is already accomplished get it. But also unfolding at the same time. The Paradox of it.
Everyone is unfolding in their self created karmic patterns ,a Yogin is simply accelerating this. So for example if it would take a soul another 10 lifetimes to start seeking Self Realisation ( Kundalini rising),in default terms. If this soul becomes Dharma Aware, Dharma educated and then EXERCISES WILL this can be reduced to even 2 lifetimes.
Creation is in polarity so not everything is totally Dharma compliant. Dharma is Eternal , Unchanging,so the more something in creation complies with this ,the longer it lasts. The Abrahamic Faiths are not totally Dharma compliant ,so they will die a natural death. But this can be accelerated. That's what we are trying to do. The war is already won because we are for Dharma which is unchangeable,we are just waiting for other souls to catch up. Accelerating the demise of the Abrahamic Faiths would speed this up.
The gimmick of Christianity has been to keep people ignorant that they are Atma and the Kundalini power that's required to be awakened to Realize the Atma. Therefore stagnating evolution even reversing it in severe cases.
A soul that's Self Realized (Kundalini rising),can't be stopped. Even a soul making a strong resolution to Realize the Atma , cannot be stopped. The Force of Dharma itself will protect that soul. It's the Natural way.
"The virtuous wife, devotee true and jnani great(self realised soul), anyone who does exceeding harm to shock these ,will lose their life and wealth within a year." - Tirumantiram.

likman666 said:
he Abrahamic Faiths are not totally Dharma compliant ,so they will die a natural death. But this can be accelerated. That's what we are trying to do. The war is already won because we are for Dharma which is unchangeable,we are just waiting for other souls to catch up. Accelerating the demise of the Abrahamic Faiths would speed this up.
likman666 said:
that's good to hear

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back