Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #751: very detailed question

AskSatanOperator

If kundalini serpent heals body's health issues why does heinrich himmler wear glasses?I suppose he raised his kundalini and is advanced spirituality.

AskSatanOperator said:
If kundalini serpent heals body's health issues why does heinrich himmler wear glasses?I suppose he raised his kundalini and is advanced spirituality.
It's not very black and white as you think. Raising kundalini is not a switch that just happens. It's a life-time process.

Healing also takes the appropriate energy and time needed to heal the specific affliction. Where physical affliction or any type of physical change/manifestation takes the highest level of magickal power.

Bad eyesight isn't a health issue, it's a different sort of problem with the eyes. And Himmler had more important things to him to focus his spiritual powers on. Maybe if he wasn't high ranking in a war then he would have more time to heal eyesight, but it likely was not a priority.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=427696 time=1677655497 user_id=57]
Bad eyesight isn't a health issue, it's a different sort of problem with the eyes. And Himmler had more important things to him to focus his spiritual powers on. Maybe if he wasn't high ranking in a war then he would have more time to heal eyesight, but it likely was not a priority.

If it isn't a health issue then is it inappropriate to try and heal it using a virgo moon, which was my plan? I have an astigmatism and hyperopia. I wanted to vibrate Satanama into my 6th chakra and program it to heal and strengthen my eyesight.

This upcoming Sunday..

GoldenxChild1 said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=427696 time=1677655497 user_id=57]

If it isn't a health issue then is it inappropriate to try and heal it using a virgo moon, which was my plan? I have an astigmatism and hyperopia. I wanted to vibrate Satanama into my 6th chakra and program it to heal and strengthen my eyesight.

This upcoming Sunday..

Virgo rules details, and carefulness, so it will be a good time. But as Sun rules the eyes, you can do a Sun square when Sun is in Leo. This might require multiple workings anyway, so go for what you have planned now, and do another type of working later :)

We don't know how much spiritually advanced he was. Maybe he did not raise the kundalini. He was probably very knowledgeable but did not have much time to heal this specific thing like the others said. It takes a lot of energy and time to heal certain things.

It was impossible back then
As he was dealing with war and many deaths

Now after witnessing your own people getting killed will you focus more about yourself or more about the safety of your own people

To add salt into injury, communism was invading, many assassination attempts, alot of kidnapping attempts,lack of sleep, lack of resources, lack of motivation, lack of man power, betrayals, loosing the war and many other dire problems

And what your reffering to is magnum opus
That takes alot of time as you are being "born again"

Put yourself in his shoes

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back