Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #640: Understanding rosaries

AskSatanOperator

Hello,

I m trying to understand the way you choose to do the satanic rosary. Must religion has separation of 10 beads. Ex. Catholic is cross, 5 separator, 3 bean out with 2 separtors , 5 sections of 10, total is 53. Others like hindu go 108 beads equal and one guru bead, sometimes I see one extra to divide 54 each side.

I have found one that is unique made of seeds. 1 sectin of 12 like us, 11 separators, 10 sections of 10, giving a total of 112. 5 separators are black painted rudrakshasa, 6 otehrs are less big painted red with a dot back. The small beads are white. I never found anything on internet nor anyone that could explain that set up or any other one

Now looking at ours we have 1 section of 12, , 1 section of 10, 9 sections of 9, from meru bead where is the pentacle we have 5 beads . So a total of 108 small beads. Do you have details somewhere of our choice of design ?

Choosing 9 small beads is probably because 9 is a sacred number to us and norse paganism..
I do suppose that beacause 10 being unity (1+0) it was naturally choosen to do the affirmation at the 10th which is the separator (bigger bead)
As for 5 outside beads it could be the 5 elements which could explain why you put an extra bead in one section. But why not keep all section 9 and put 6 with the baphomet ? As the section of 12 the only link I can think is 12 zodiac.

And why not just do 12 zones of 9 beads to make 108 ? because we add the baphomet ?

I do understand that it s only a helper to count for the squares or any other work so it has less importance the way it is made. But can the right shape and right material amplify a training ?

Rosary bracelet - Zhejiang Huanan Craft Co.,Ltd. (religious-rosary.com)
Rosary | Description & Traditions | Britannica
Rosary - Wikipedia

It is a simple tool to keep count. In itself it's nothing special, but it does get imbued with your energy over time. That being said, using a different set of beads for different purposes is recommended, ie. for white/black magick. The material of beads should be something other than plastic.

The number of beads does not add or remove power from the tool. Like I said, it's to keep count. If you have a set of beads of 108 and you want to do for example 100 or 88 repetitions you would have to have some sort of special bead or other similar method to keep count. If you want to do 111 repetitions which is particularly common Solar number it is easy to simply go three over 108.

Other than that there is no significance about where special beads are. It can be a tool for counting, as decoration or to carry as a jewels.

At the end of the day if you decide to make your own for keeping count then it should be made with your needs in mind and ignoring other designs. In other words, there is no 'right' or 'wrong' way to make one. Except if you decide to use plastic as material.

My jaap mala is 108 beads red jasper, with black lava stone separators at the moment.
I really love meditation with crystals and I have a raw yellow citrine chunk as a pendant.
I use them as an artistic expression and meditate with Satan as I make them for whatever reason.
Mine have changed over time.
I have seen the ones with rudrakshasa and I really like them.
I have one for RTR and cursing, one for demon evoking/honoring, and my main daily meditation one described above.
I love to make all of my tools and sigils and was thinking to maybe make a tarot deck. I don't know if that would affect the accuracy of their readings though.

It is a simple tool to keep count. In itself it's nothing special, but it does get imbued with your energy over time. That being said, using a different set of beads for different purposes is recommended, ie. for white/black magick. The material of beads should be something other than plastic.

The number of beads does not add or remove power from the tool. Like I said, it's to keep count. If you have a set of beads of 108 and you want to do for example 100 or 88 repetitions you would have to have some sort of special bead or other similar method to keep count. If you want to do 111 repetitions which is particularly common Solar number it is easy to simply go three over 108.

Other than that there is no significance about where special beads are. It can be a tool for counting, as decoration or to carry as a jewels.

At the end of the day if you decide to make your own for keeping count then it should be made with your needs in mind and ignoring other designs. In other words, there is no 'right' or 'wrong' way to make one. Except if you decide to use plastic as material.
I made a rosary without plastic. I used it for a year, so its imbued with energy.

Will the rosary lose the energy that was imbued into it if I;
- Cut open the string to shorten it?

- Cut open the string to length it? (add length by tying new string to the old one)

- Replace the old string with an entirely new one?

- Replace some of the beads?

- Replace all of the beads?

I made a rosary without plastic. I used it for a year, so its imbued with energy.

Will the rosary lose the energy that was imbued into it if I;
- Cut open the string to shorten it?

- Cut open the string to length it? (add length by tying new string to the old one)

- Replace the old string with an entirely new one?

- Replace some of the beads?

- Replace all of the beads?
When you have something that contains something else and you remove it, you have less of that something else. Right? When you take something that does not contain something else and add it to something containing something else it does not become that something else simply by adding it to it in this context.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back