Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #563: how to build discipline without vibrating runes or words of power

AskSatanOperator

Hello ,i have recently tried a working with nauthiz to build discipline for my meditation and satanic routine ,but i got stoped by my family so what other ways are there to build discipline without vibrating runes or mantras ? Thanks and Hail Satan

Doing things that can be intimidating on the surface, but are actually doable even though you do not feel like doing them are required to progress in the area of discipline. Examples: taking cold showers, running in the rain for five or ten k (or running in general), going to sleep and waking up early, reading a lot of books, exercising regularly, stopping the usage of social media if you are using it, stopping the usage of other forms of media that release high amounts of dopamine in the brain and so on.

Factually, these methods would need to be combined with working with energy anyhow.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello ,i have recently tried a working with nauthiz to build discipline for my meditation and satanic routine ,but i got stoped by my family so what other ways are there to build discipline without vibrating runes or mantras ? Thanks and Hail Satan

Inhale shiny black energy, which is similar to the structural integrity provided by a strong yin energy, such as Saturn. It should feel heavy. Do this for perhaps 10 or 20 breaths, then program it to give you discipline either in the short term or long term.

Also, you can vibrate under your breath and this will work, especially with proper focus. Does your family monitor you down to this depth?

Henu the Great said:
Doing things that can be intimidating on the surface, but are actually doable even though you do not feel like doing them are required to progress in the area of discipline.

The 75 hard challenge is perfect for building discipline, if you can complete it.

https://marathonhandbook.com/the-75-hard-challenge/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back