Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #561: Does my guardian demon care about me?

AskSatanOperator

Over a year ago i made a standard ritual asking for the identity of my guardian demon. This demon attempted to relay what they could to me while I am (still am) in my "neutered" state.
Yet when I ask to confirm my findings (according to the signs received) they do not seem to care to confirm or deny my hypothesis afterwards, so why did you (the demon) even bother?

Does my guardian even care about me? Or was this done out of being ordered to do so (not because they wanted to)?

You have to understand that I have taken this path extremely seriously for years now and I have been frustrated beyond belief for several months already. I do not wish to lash out but it keeps happening, I don't want to feel this way, this negativity is eating away at my meditation efficiency. I do not want these doubts. Please help.

AskSatanOperator said:
Over a year ago i made a standard ritual asking for the identity of my guardian demon. This demon attempted to relay what they could to me while I am (still am) in my "neutered" state.
Yet when I ask to confirm my findings (according to the signs received) they do not seem to care to confirm or deny my hypothesis afterwards, so why did you (the demon) even bother?

Does my guardian even care about me? Or was this done out of being ordered to do so (not because they wanted to)?

You have to understand that I have taken this path extremely seriously for years now and I have been frustrated beyond belief for several months already. I do not wish to lash out but it keeps happening, I don't want to feel this way, this negativity is eating away at my meditation efficiency. I do not want these doubts. Please help.

Your guardian demon cares for you, all the gods and father Satan.
If you asked for confirmation of something and it did not come at the expected time, it was because it was not for that moment or it was not necessary because you could know the answer to your question... etc.
He knows and is proud that you take this path seriously, sometimes you get desperate, but don't panic, meditate on the sigil of your guardian or father Satan, it can help a lot to calm your heart.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back