Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #546: Asking for Help

AskSatanOperator

What is meant by "asking the Gods for help"?
When we are the only ones who can help ourselves.
I don't understand. What exactly would "I", or others be asking for exactly?

AskSatanOperator said:

There are some situations in our lives which are beyond our control and for which we can do nothing. That's when we ask for help. For example, when you have been accused wrongly of something and taken to court and risk being jailed, that's when you ask the Gods for help, because there isn't much you can do about that situation yourself.

Guidance. The gods see the world from a much higher view and can see all of the factors outside of ourselves. And can give advice for what actions we can do to help ourselves, when sometimes we don't know what to do.

AskSatanOperator said:
It simply means asking for help!

Like when I asked the gods for help in finding time to do a certain ritual schedule, and they gave me practically a whole free day, through a bunch of "coincidental" events.

Or when I was new and was having some doubts, and asked the Gods for help, and the very next day HPS Maxine posted a sermon starting with: "For those who are experiencing doubts, it is very important to work on opening your third eye."

Or sometimes you want a favor from the Gods, and you ask for help, and you give something in return, like extra RTRs or activism.

The Gods are on a much higher level than us, and they see what we need even if we don't know ourself. It's wise to ask for help about something important, and sometimes their help is simply guidance of what action we should do. They also sometimes provide gifts to dedicated Satanists, in appreciation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back