Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #501: Help to destroy a coward who destroyed my life

AskSatanOperator

I have a neighbor who has destroyed my entire apartment and my furniture.

I tried to talk to him so he could pay my damages and he told me to fuck off.

I filed a lawsuit against him, but he's on the run.

What can I do to make him pay what he owes me and to destroy this scoundrel.

hate and justice

these negative feelings have a huge value for this purpose

a perfect combination that every person has to have memorized in the mind, i won't question anything

how to cause misfortune, bad luck, eventual great damage?

essential info: mars cannot be retrograde; this is considered ADVANCED; demons can help too, enhance the effect or do everything, ares helped me;

JOS: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEATH.html
This work is best begun on a Saturday or a Tuesday during a waning Moon.

1. focus on all the sensation that the person caused you, condense it as much as possible outside of you, form a huge energy ball of bad things that will be automatically transferred to the person you want to present 🎁

2. visualize her having as much trouble as possible given her personality or situation, all with black energy around the aura, light body and in everything spiritual, her in a room burning with no way out like a chain charged with fire and having everything bad along with her directed energy, be creative :mrgreen:
(she is a person who doesn't know how to talk, consecutively she gets beaten up, but that would be the most indicated red energy, someone who uses drugs, instigates despair and overdose, etc…)

3. affirm “this energy is causing extremely destructive damage to (…)” combined with the visualization
(you can shape your best shape, i gave practically a reference, not a law)

4. CLEANSE WITH REAL CARE, your AURA, CHAKRAS, and the environment.

it may take time to manifest, but like things in the aura of non-satanic people, it will stay there and do what it has to do, you can also repeat for whatever you want to impact.

enjoy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back