Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #499: Bother the Gods

AskSatanOperator

I can't figure out if there is something wrong with me. I did my dedication years ago. I am deeply attached to my Guardian Demon, but I always have the same problem that I can't overcome. Sometimes I need advice or direction from Him or from other Gods, but I am always afraid to disturb. My problems are human issues, after all, perhaps stupid in their eyes, and they surely have other more important things to think about.
I often get "signs" anyway even if I don't explicitly ask, but this attitude of mine is starting to bother me, slow me, limit me. How do I overcome it?

The Gods are here to help us on our journeys. A problem is a problem wether you're solving nuclear physics or can't get a dentist appointment, if its impeding your life in any way and you can't solve it yourself, no matter how stupid the question, the Gods will help you, if it means your life is improved. Besides, without tackling the small things how are you to ever face bigger problems?

Ask and you shall receive, but make sure you give back such as participate in warfare.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back