Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #497: SS couple (pls post this) URGENT

AskSatanOperator

How big is SS couple threat to the enemy?

How can we protect ourselves? Because so family members are being used against us, there r verbal abuses going on and arguments get heated up but my partner remains calm. My partner has to live with my mother for some time until my partner is able to come to live with me abroad. Mother is being abusive. We cannot report this to the authority as we are not in America.

Kindly advise.

AskSatanOperator said:
How big is SS couple threat to the enemy?

How can we protect ourselves? Because so family members are being used against us, there r verbal abuses going on and arguments get heated up but my partner remains calm. My partner has to live with my mother for some time until my partner is able to come to live with me abroad. Mother is being abusive. We cannot report this to the authority as we are not in America.

Kindly advise.

SS couples are very strong and pose a big threat to the Enemy.

You can protect each other by empowering your auras of protection and together live very strong by it.

Magic workings are going to be very empowered due to the fact that there is two of you who will do the working.

I encourage you, based on what I have read here, to detach your aura from negative people and entities, by doing the meditation specified here:

Detach Unwanted People and Entities from your Aura].

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back