Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #495: I am in bred

AskSatanOperator

My mother and father and cousins.

I feel ashamed kind of.

I feel like I'm an old Satanic soul or atleast was with Satan before.

What effect does this have on my soul?

Am i an weaker white?

AskSatanOperator said:
My mother and father and cousins.

I feel ashamed kind of.

I feel like I'm an old Satanic soul or atleast was with Satan before.

What effect does this have on my soul?

Am i an weaker white?

You are not a weaker White / Aryan.

You are feeling the effects of the Satanic lives you had in the past.

Keep on studying the JOS library and discover more and more of your true origins.

This was extremely common until only about 50 years ago. Every single person looking at their ancestry will see couples who were cousins, even first cousins. Although it was generally advised not to marry a first cousin for more than one generation, marrying second, third, and forth cousin was very common.

(For those who don't understand cousin relation regarding first, second, etc, look up online, called "cousin calculator".)

So don't feel ashamed. Just don't marry your cousin, and your children will be fine.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=417687 time=1675067504 user_id=57]
This was extremely common until only about 50 years ago. Every single person looking at their ancestry will see couples who were cousins, even first cousins. Although it was generally advised not to marry a first cousin for more than one generation, marrying second, third, and forth cousin was very common.

(For those who don't understand cousin relation regarding first, second, etc, look up online, called "cousin calculator".)

So don't feel ashamed. Just don't marry your cousin, and your children will be fine.

A massive amount of White people, especially in Western Europe, marry their genetic third cousins. This is shown to be optimally healthy. Maybe this is stretching it, but I think this has something to do with the symbolism of Gemini and the 3rd House as a sign.

In most of the third world (due to more desperate circumstances and conditioning) first-cousin marriage is literally the norm. This isn't very healthy but it's fine as long as its kept to low levels. Pakistan levels though are very very bad.

Karnonnos said:
A massive amount of White people, especially in Western Europe, marry their genetic third cousins. This is shown to be optimally healthy. Maybe this is stretching it, but I think this has something to do with the symbolism of Gemini and the 3rd House as a sign.

In most of the third world (due to more desperate circumstances and conditioning) first-cousin marriage is literally the norm. This isn't very healthy but it's fine as long as its kept to low levels. Pakistan levels though are very very bad.

I've read, and noticed in genealogy history of some families, a lot of people who married their 3rd cousin had a lot of healthy children. It seems the genetics compliment well, having some similarity yet enough differences to keep the genes "fresh" if that makes sense.

The fertility is also higher, such as getting pregnant within the first year of marriage, whereas many couples these days have to try for more years before conception finally happens, and even resort to fertility treatments.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back