Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #480: Immature souls?

AskSatanOperator

Are there immature souls among us - a lot of them?

Where I live; a woman just committed suicide because she was unable to pay rent and buy food. She lost everything! Money, family, friends, and soon housing.
They found her dead in her apartment. Why do some humans commit such vile acts against themselves? And she even cut her wrist and was found on the floor bleeding out. That's so brutal! I don't consider my life to be perfect, and I have a lot of problems, however, I'd never kill myself! In my city, we also deal with a lot of crimes like violence, theft, and stabbing. Are those people immature souls who hadn't had many lives and since the lack of experience in how to "live your life" they commit acts like that?

Further, I've learned that people who commit suicide or murder, will likely come back in another body and do the same again and again.

AskSatanOperator said:

Where I live; a woman just committed suicide because she was unable to pay rent and buy food. She lost everything! Money, family, friends, and soon housing.
They found her dead in her apartment. Why do some humans commit such vile acts against themselves? And she even cut her wrist and was found on the floor bleeding out. That's so brutal! I don't consider my life to be perfect, and I have a lot of problems, however, I'd never kill myself! In my city, we also deal with a lot of crimes like violence, theft, and stabbing. Are those people immature souls who hadn't had many lives and since the lack of experience in how to "live your life" they commit acts like that?

Further, I've learned that people who commit suicide or murder, will likely come back in another body and do the same again and again.

One individual keeling himself represents a sign of mental and soul immaturity and the incapacity of bearing problems.

Today's Xian programming teaches that being poor and not having a decent amount of money because of "muh Gawd's Angery" is good and that people should always make bank lending and be in debt for a lot of time.

People should never kill themselves as they will have a very hard time in their afterlife.

People who kill themselves may actually reincarnate and, perhaps start evolving and stop doing the same mistakes again and again.

Some of them may haunt the Earth as Ghosts or Spirits, especially if there is a need for revenge or if there is an unfinished business.

The vast majority of the planet is made up of 'immature'/teenage souls. Literally anyone who considers Saturn as the enemy instead of great power of growth and wisdom can be considered such. You can see it everywhere. People look at the experiences manifested by Saturn as a 'chore', 'hassle', something to avoid and escape from. Little do they know that it's their view and internal lack of hygiene that causes them most of the suffering in this experience. If they kept their minds and body tidy, developing the kind of responsibility one is supposed to develop through their youth/teenage years, they would have little struggles as they would already be mentally and physically equipped to overcome challenges with ease.

Unfortunately, most of us have the mindset of "responsibility jump onto me, and I will dodge you", which is why they never make it out of their teenage years. This starts wreaking their life when they reach adult life and they are still mentally and physically teenagers (i.e. unable to cope with the demands and responsibilities of adult life). At that point, they either learn their lessons the hard ways, or keep making excuses and escaping reality till it reaches an unfortunate and sad climax like the one you described.

If you work to understand and work with Saturnine energies at the right stages of your life, you will never have to struggle. If, on the other hand, you keep being set in bad, destructive habits, you will always struggle. In the case of this woman, this was a combination of enemy's social engineering and her own immaturity. It may sound cruel to say, but it's the reality. On one hand, the enemy engineered a system where you have to think outside the box and apply your wits in order to escape financial concerns; on the other hand, this person decided not to develop financial intelligence and keep doing what everyone else is doing, which ultimately leads to her situation and eternal financial struggles.

Her sad experience should be an example to anyone around her and anyone who reads about her. What could be done differently here? Taking your own life is clearly not the solution. What do you do instead? You learn how to make money! Employment clearly doesn't work for most people, as it's the modern slavery system. It should be seen as something temporary while you work on things like building your business, then your investment portfolio, and so on. Gradually achieve financial freedom, get financial education, and all that drivel.

Start thinking like an adult, balance work and leisure prioritising based on your situation, take control and ownership of your life rather than letting your whims control you. Do it before the situation reaches a point of no-return.

I'll tell you something really sad: people who take the same decision as that woman may reincarnate but face even worse adversities because of the ultimate crime they committed against their being; or, even worse, be unable to reincarnate anymore and achieve the ultimate death. This is what human beings should be looking at. The sights of human beings are to be on progress, movement onward and upward. Let's leave dissolution to the enemy!

AskSatanOperator said:

Some of this can come from being from tortured to death in past lifetimes or other undesirable death elements that stick in the person's subconscious after the reincarnation. The person experiences immense terror, dread, fear, mania and depression out of proportion to that of other people. It's not necessarily just the result of being immature or a young soul. This negativity creates more and more stacked problems in the current lifetime.

Also, undesirable things can also happen to one's soul after death when one is not amply protected.

There are people who come into this world with their mind totally broken, five year olds with no apparent problems have hung themselves. Xians have no explanation for this, neither do atheists.

The chart can show someone is destined and fated to die at a certain point over and over again. They can be taken out by murder, suicide, accidents, war and other things in alternating fashion. Unfortunately for most, the only way out of this is Spiritual Satanism.

I had to deal with a case like similar to what happened to this lady and the Gods helped me with understanding exactly where it came from.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back