Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should we translate everything, really?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I agree, the Translations need an overhaul. Exposing Christianity is in many cases needing of major improvements.

1. There has to be a specific one for Orthodox Christianity.
2. More specific and timely content, that is based on the present.
3. Further polishing with way worse things that we have posted over the years.
4. Including topics, books and content from PDF's as webpages.
5. Constant updates.

Might as well forward this and converse this with JG Alchemist, as these improvements need to be made.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I agree, the Translations need an overhaul. Exposing Christianity is in many cases needing of major improvements.

5. Constant updates.

Might as well forward this and converse this with JG Alchemist, as these improvements need to be made.

I think I brought this up to Soaring Eagle and Alchemist in the past but several of the websites like Black sun, 3rd Reich, and Real Holocaust also share many of the same links. Black sun 666 is the last on our own list now atm for JOS NL and when I opened it before even starting to translate the front page, I saw that most of the site itself was 2/3rds of the way done already, due to many links common. Would it not also be better to combine one or two of these other sites into one? I think Blacksun 666 title also suits and encompasses all 3 just fine where as the other two titles could be subcategories under the larger site when combined. Just an idea.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

5. Constant updates.

I've been using a video you made as an advertisement and it links directly to Exposing Christianity. It's the one with this guy playing as jewsus and explaining the Xian hoax. For now, I only run it on Xian holidays. Since you say EC needs an overhaul, you want me to stop it until renovations are done or just keep it going like I'm doing?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

5. Constant updates.

I think that exposingchristianity and exposingislam should be made more attractive as those two sites are the ones that will attrac more people since, as we all know, people are scared of Satan so many won't click on a link saying joy of Satan at first.

We could have a team that will work on those two site to make it better and recheck the info.

hailourpeople said:
But I was just translating this page and my reaction was "what the hell is this"?

https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Evil_Jehova.html
Hello. I have read it. Actually is nothing wrong with that particular article, HPS Maxine has wrote that to show how christianity label pagan practices as "Satanic" and "evil", but they and their jewish rulers are themselves twisting and corrupting such practices to attack the Demons. HPS Maxine wrote that ritual as one example of what the Catholic Order of the Jesuits do to perform evocation of the Demons, and then trying to bind and command Them.

Masterj810610 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

5. Constant updates.

I think that exposingchristianity and exposingislam should be made more attractive as those two sites are the ones that will attrac more people since, as we all know, people are scared of Satan so many won't click on a link saying joy of Satan at first.

We could have a team that will work on those two site to make it better and recheck the info.

Perhaps we can expand Exposing Christianity by writing separated sections or articles about the biggest cults (Orthodox christianity, Jehova's Witnesses) and therefore highlighting their individual dangers. I can certainly do some research and write a few articles about orthodox christianity. I don't think it will need a whole separate website but perhaps a separate section or a sub-website inside the Exposing Christianity.

Also there are couple articles about Jehova's Witnesses, we can take them and do some more research to create another section for exposing Jehova's Witnesses and so with other major cults by particularizing them with a lot more information and detail, also we might find many relevant articles on the JoS Library.

The Alchemist7 [JG said:
" post_id=426920 time=1677321944 user_id=1057]
Perhaps we can expand Exposing Christianity by writing separated sections or articles about the biggest cults (Orthodox christianity, Jehova's Witnesses) and therefore highlighting their individual dangers. I can certainly do some research and write a few articles about orthodox christianity. I don't think it will need a whole separate website but perhaps a separate section or a sub-website inside the Exposing Christianity.
Count me in when it comes to Orthodox Christianity, I have some interesting videos and texts when it comes to this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back