Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Editing Images [UPDATED]

Soaring Eagle 666

There are two types of image replacement you'll want to do:

1. Replace an image file, so that every web page using it gets the new image.

It won't work if you open the image file in Web Word, replace it, and save. (I know, that's the intuitive way, but it won't work.) To replace an image file with a different image. You need to give the new image file the same name as the image you want to replace, then upload the file into that folder. Navigate there in the File Explorer, and then drag-and-drop the file, or click Upload File and select it.

2. Upload a new image and insert it on specific pages.

- Open the page you want to insert the image on, then click the insert image button, and the folder icon, then upload it. You can also drag and drop the image onto the page.

Also, please don't update the sigils to the new HD ones. I will be doing that for the main site, and then I will use a script to automatically update all the translation sites. That will keep everything consistent, and I will be using a bunch of technical tricks to make the new sigils be the highest quality possible. (If you've already updated some sigils, just leave them, but don't do any new ones.)

Thank you everyone for your hard work translating the Joy of Satan! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back