Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How does SS feel about Maalouli Aramaic script?

I'm trying to make artwork for the Gods and their Sigils, using both dead and contemporary scripts, but I don't wanna curse 'em by using Hebrew BS. Trying to find a good Aramaic script, given to how Xians and Jews have practically hijacked and raped Aramaic.

The Maalouli Aramaic script looks a lot like the Hebrew alef-bet, although given that Hebrew itself is not original and is stolen, I've actually read that Aramaic was the first language to use a variant of that "block script", to which Maalouli Aramaic script is one of the last living descendants of. Would it be of the enemy if used Maalouli script in my artwork, and if so, what other Aramaic alphabets would SS recommend?

I ask the same of using Old Phoenician alphabet, since the Paleo-Hebrew BS was also hijacked from that script.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
I'm trying to make artwork for the Gods and their Sigils, using both dead and contemporary scripts, but I don't wanna curse 'em by using Hebrew BS. Trying to find a good Aramaic script, given to how Xians and Jews have practically hijacked and raped Aramaic.

The Maalouli Aramaic script looks a lot like the Hebrew alef-bet, although given that Hebrew itself is not original and is stolen, I've actually read that Aramaic was the first language to use a variant of that "block script", to which Maalouli Aramaic script is one of the last living descendants of. Would it be of the enemy if used Maalouli script in my artwork, and if so, what other Aramaic alphabets would SS recommend?

I ask the same of using Old Phoenician alphabet, since the Paleo-Hebrew BS was also hijacked from that script.
It sounds like a great idea to use scripts of ancient languages spoken by ancient pagan in artwork for the Gods. However this quesion would have a lot more attention if you post it on the main JoS 666 forum.

Are you looking for an Aramaic script whose letters you can copy-paste or paint or you are looking for an original script that hasn't been corrupted? I looked at images with Aramaic scripts and they don't look like jewish letters. Anyway it was the jews who stole from pagan older scripts and not the other way around. The script you use won't "curse" the Gods but more like disrespect them but I don't think is the case here. These letters don't seem jewish at all to me however I wouldn't know to tell whether this script was originally different or would have been corrupted by the jews.

If it was then indeed it shouldn't be used in artworks for the Gods but if it wasn't corrupted then I see no issue in using those letters. By merely typing "Aramaic scripts" in your browser and look for images there are dozens of images with scripts of Aramaic letters. The letters are all the same mostly but I doubt the've been corrupted since these don't look jewish at all

The Alchemist7 said:

It sounds like a great idea to use scripts of ancient languages spoken by ancient pagan in artwork for the Gods. However this quesion would have a lot more attention if you post it on the main JoS 666 forum.

Are you looking for an Aramaic script whose letters you can copy-paste or paint or you are looking for an original script that hasn't been corrupted? I looked at images with Aramaic scripts and they don't look like jewish letters. Anyway it was the jews who stole from pagan older scripts and not the other way around. The script you use won't "curse" the Gods but more like disrespect them but I don't think is the case here. These letters don't seem jewish at all to me however I wouldn't know to tell whether this script was originally different or would have been corrupted by the jews.

If it was then indeed it shouldn't be used in artworks for the Gods but if it wasn't corrupted then I see no issue in using those letters. By merely typing "Aramaic scripts" in your browser and look for images there are dozens of images with scripts of Aramaic letters. The letters are all the same mostly but I doubt the've been corrupted since these don't look jewish at all

This is the script I was referring to for an exact reference:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Neo-Aramaic#Alphabet

The Alchemist7 said:

Another important question, would the Gods get upset if I sold said-artwork? I've read how Satan and the Gods doesn't necessarily like people profiting off of spirituality, and don't wanna upset them and turn into a fake Satanist doing it for the profit.

However, as I begin to re-discover my gifts and talents the more I clear myself of ALL destructive Xian beliefs, I've been getting a strong urge to set an Etsy store to sell Pagan and Satanic artwork, as well as sell Pagan-style baked goods at various Christmas/Christkindle and Halloween markets. It is something I always wanted to do, always been a very artistic person (not just painting, but also food), but was halted in the process due to becoming a Xian.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Isn't this basically the same as hebrew? I looked up pictures of the letters and they look the same.

Yeah that's what I fear, Hebrew with a little more cursive - I guess it's how Syria attracted all these civil wars in the first place. I guess I'll re-phrase my question.

I was trying to see if this particular variant of Aramaic was being written in an alphabet stolen by the Jews, or just another Hebrew variant. How I came to the possibility that it "may not" be Hebrew (in spite of looking identical) is the similarities between Phoenician and "Paleo-Hebrew" (the latter obviously being the hijacked fake).

I'll avoid this alphabet for now until more insight can be given into it. Aramaic is indeed, a language having been written in many scripts.

It most likely was a type of writing created and used by gentiles. And like every other thing, jews just copied it to use for themselves. But after thousands of years of pouring their curses into these letters, it is not safe for us anymore.

Isn't this basically the same as hebrew? I looked up pictures of the letters and they look the same.

Yeah that's what I fear, Hebrew with a little more cursive - I guess it's how Syria attracted all these civil wars in the first place. I guess I'll re-phrase my question.

I was trying to see if this particular variant of Aramaic was being written in an alphabet stolen by the Jews, or just another Hebrew variant. How I came to the possibility that it "may not" be Hebrew (in spite of looking identical) is the similarities between Phoenician and "Paleo-Hebrew" (the latter obviously being the hijacked fake).

I'll avoid this alphabet for now until more insight can be given into it. Aramaic is indeed, a language having been written in many scripts.
The Aramaic alphabet I saw has totally different letters to the one that as you said it does look accurately like the hebrew alphabet.

Then I found this image:
iu

Apparently the letters that look like the hebrew ones are "Square script" letters, whereas the ones I saw were Early and Imperial Aramaic letters.

If Aramaic was a language of a pagan empire then I see no reason not to use the Early and Imperial letter scripts, probably the hebrew-looking ones appeared a lot later or something. Or it might be the change that the jews corrupted Aramaic as to change their letters completely to look like the hebrew ones

The Alchemist7 said:

The Aramaic alphabet I saw has totally different letters to the one that as you said it does look accurately like the hebrew alphabet.

Then I found this image:
iu

Apparently the letters that look like the hebrew ones are "Square script" letters, whereas the ones I saw were Early and Imperial Aramaic letters.

If Aramaic was a language of a pagan empire then I see no reason not to use the Early and Imperial letter scripts, probably the hebrew-looking ones appeared a lot later or something. Or it might be the change that the jews corrupted Aramaic as to change their letters completely to look like the hebrew ones

Oh thanks! This gives me some groundwork and more insight. I'm probably gonna use Imperial Aramaic, it does a lot like the pre-Islamic alphabet of southern Arabia (today Yemen), descendent-alphabets are still used in Ethiopia and Eritrea.

It most likely was a type of writing created and used by gentiles. And like every other thing, jews just copied it to use for themselves. But after thousands of years of pouring their curses into these letters, it is not safe for us anymore.

You bring up a great point as well. Thanks for the insight! It'd be a good idea for me to do more meditating on the topic, or have more SS chime in.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back