Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Korean Translation Thread

AERZGh

I set up this thread to translate JOS web site into Korean.
Since I`m only full of passion, there is a possibility that I may have made any mistakes. In that case, I hope another SS will let me know.

Fortunately, someone else has already translated most of the JOS. However, I am not sure why the person who translated them created and operated his/her own site.

Anyway, first of all, the plan now will correspond to the translated texts and the contents currently written on the JOS.
Those who can help this project are always welcome.

I am here to help you in anyway you need. Thank you. Also, do we have the Korean writings? We will make the Korean site together if needed, so don't worry about this. The translations is what matters.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you for your attention.
This kind of attention is always welcome.

I think I wrote "correspond" wrong, so I add some fixes and details.

What I am currently doing is comparing the contents on the JOS website with the translated text, and changing the contents on the website into Korean one by one.

I also agree that translations matter. So, I am working in fast and safe way. Translating "Welcome" and "Satan" pages on the JOS website, I knew that it takes about one week or less in this way. Translations itself, however, are't good quality in my standards. improvement is necessary. Of course, It doesn't interfere with understanding the texts.

Unless an unexpected situation occurs, I plan to compress and upload html files first after translating about 25%.

HAIL SATAN!

AERZGh said:
I set up this thread to translate JOS web site into Korean.
Since I`m only full of passion, there is a possibility that I may have made any mistakes. In that case, I hope another SS will let me know.

Fortunately, someone else has already translated most of the JOS. However, I am not sure why the person who translated them created and operated his/her own site.

Anyway, first of all, the plan now will correspond to the translated texts and the contents currently written on the JOS.
Those who can help this project are always welcome.
Hello and welcome. Do you have the website created by the other translator? If so the translations can be used for the new JoS websites and you can only translate the rest. If you translate Kabbalah Exposed in Korean I will create a website and include it in the multi-lingual page together with the other ones in my signature.

The Alchemist7 said:
If so the translations can be used for the new JoS websites and you can only translate the rest.

Yeah, exactly, I do the same thing. BUT, Since the translated contents are empty in the middle, time is delayed more than I expected. I have translated 11 pages of JOS Website. If this continues, there will be a setback in the original plan to be made within a week.

The Alchemist7 said:
If you translate Kabbalah Exposed in Korean I will create a website and include it in the multi-lingual page together with the other ones in my signature.

Translating Kabbalah Exposed will take a long time because I can't find the translated one.

I uploaded a link posted a primarily translation of 42 pages.

https://we.tl/t-dvzCGspjDC

일단, 이 글을 여기서 읽을 수 있다는 건 어느 정도 영어를 하실 수 있는 분이시라는 소리겠네요?
참여하실 분들은 끝까지 읽어주세요.

42개 정도 번역해서 올려놨습니다. 완전한 번역은 아니고, 다른 번역자가 번역기를 돌린 건지, 자기가 직접 해석한 건지 모호한 것들은 몇 군데 손 봐서 올려놨습니다. JOS 원사이트로 가셔서 거기의 영어와 번역을 대조하면서 틀린 부분을 고쳐주세요. 다른 SS가 html 편집기를 만들어서 올려놨으니 그걸로 직접 고치시거나(https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=60856), 그냥 고친 내용을 아래에 달아주시면 제가 직접 고치겠습니다.

I created a mega download link.
I am using Jos acrhive by The Alchemist7. Thank The Alchemist7 for your services.

https://mega.nz/folder/1JAwTLiY#gKdX1MZSpVPbRWkdUqv7Qg

From now on, I continue to upload translated files here. Overall, one can read and understand the content, but there are small problems. First of all, I postpone solving these problems and will translate more pages of JOS.

AERZGh said:
From now on, I continue to upload translated files here. Overall, one can read and understand the content, but there are small problems. First of all, I postpone solving these problems and will translate more pages of JOS.
I have downloaded the files. What problems do you encounter?

So long Gods everyone one mirrored Hail Satan

New reality however project welcome

What primarily 편집기를 are small services 가셔서 posted html always 만들어서 읽어주세요 do exactly 그걸로 original translation
Empty find another translation translate multi-lingual

The Alchemist7 said:
I have downloaded the files. What problems do you encounter?

The biggest problem I've encountered now is the nuance of words. For example, "Making a Commitment to Satan" page is being translated, and the word 'alllegians' has become a problem. According to the English-Korean dictionary, this word is used as a salute or loyalty. So, It was translated by Korean, it means, renounce any and all past loyalty.

I felt a little heterogeneous in this respect. So, I changed it to "beliefs about any religion, state, ruler, thought".
Is this okay? As always, the nuance problem seems to be the biggest.

In addition to this, there are other problems. Although these problems will continue to arise in the future, I think it will be terrifying to ask each problem immediately as soon as they occur, so I will collect them and deal with them at once.

AERZGh said:
The biggest problem I've encountered now is the nuance of words. For example, "Making a Commitment to Satan" page is being translated, and the word 'alllegians' has become a problem. According to the English-Korean dictionary, this word is used as a salute or loyalty. So, It was translated by Korean, it means, renounce any and all past loyalty.
Indeed there was the same problem with Afrikaans I think. The only thing to do as you already did is to replace the words that don't have a translation with synonims that do have a translation. If there is no synonim then phrases can be used (like `mental entity` for thoughtform if there is no one-word translation) or another thing that can be done is to translate the word as accurate as you can and put a star (*) right after it and explain/define at the end of the article what that word meant in that context.

AERZGh said:
I created a mega download link.
I am using Jos acrhive by The Alchemist7. Thank The Alchemist7 for your services.

https://mega.nz/folder/1JAwTLiY#gKdX1MZSpVPbRWkdUqv7Qg

We are going to create a Korean site soon. Please e-mail me [email protected] so we can discuss details. We want to make this very easy for all translators.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back