Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lithuanian Translation Thread

The Alchemist7 [JG]

This thread will be dedicated to Lithuanian Joy of Satan translations

ultrawhite said:
Hiya!
I'd like to make a suggestion. I've tried reading the translation into Lithuanian language, unfortunately the most of the content translated into Lithuanian didn't make any sense what so ever. It doesn't look presentable at all and it may and it definitely will turn the people away. I'd like to suggest not to post any of unedited content in any language because it looks very unprofessional and quite juvenal in a bad way. We ain't no clowns here!
I'd like to offer my abilities to edit Lithuanian thread if there is no one has made any offer before mine. It may take for me quite some time because I'm extremely busy at the moment but it would be better to do it this way than to leave that verbal diarrhea hanging there.
Hello. Is likely that all existing information on the JoS Library in Lithuanian was translated with google translate and posted there. I don't know if you prefer to translate manually or use an online translator, or maybe just edit the already existing materials, but this website www.deepl.com is by far better than google translate and might be a good tool if you wish to use it.

Also, since using the forum is safer and more straightforward, HP Hooded Cobra advised to send all translations via the forum, and preferably in this thread. Most of us use the platform www.mega.io to upload translations, generate a link and post it here on the translation threads. If is anything you need to know, just quote me here and I will login and answer in maximum one day. I might also be able to translate in Lithuanian with DeepL and give the materials to you to translate in the future, I need to get some stuff done first.

The Alchemist7 said:

ultrawhite said:
Hiya!
I'd like to make a suggestion. I've tried reading the translation into Lithuanian language, unfortunately the most of the content translated into Lithuanian didn't make any sense what so ever. It doesn't look presentable at all and it may and it definitely will turn the people away. I'd like to suggest not to post any of unedited content in any language because it looks very unprofessional and quite juvenal in a bad way. We ain't no clowns here!
I'd like to offer my abilities to edit Lithuanian thread if there is no one has made any offer before mine. It may take for me quite some time because I'm extremely busy at the moment but it would be better to do it this way than to leave that verbal diarrhea hanging there.
Hello. Is likely that all existing information on the JoS Library in Lithuanian was translated with google translate and posted there. I don't know if you prefer to translate manually or use an online translator, or maybe just edit the already existing materials, but this website www.deepl.com is by far better than google translate and might be a good tool if you wish to use it.

Also, since using the forum is safer and more straightforward, HP Hooded Cobra advised to send all translations via the forum, and preferably in this thread. Most of us use the platform www.mega.io to upload translations, generate a link and post it here on the translation threads. If is anything you need to know, just quote me here and I will login and answer in maximum one day. I might also be able to translate in Lithuanian with DeepL and give the materials to you to translate in the future, I need to get some stuff done first.
Hello! I can join the translations. I was born in Lithuania. Is there anything translated into Lithuanian or not? If not, I'll start translating a smaller site and after at JoS.

EarthofOdin said:
Hello! I can join the translations. I was born in Lithuania. Is there anything translated into Lithuanian or not? If not, I'll start translating a smaller site and after at JoS.
Hello. Yes there is nothing translated in Lithuanian. For some strange reason the member ultrawhite didn't login anymore since he announced to join the Lithuanian translations so you can start with any website you want if you want to do a smaller one first. All translations are to be uploaded here on the Lithuanian thread and you can create an account on mega.io where to upload and share here your translations. If you got any questions whatsoever always you can just quote me in this thread.

The Alchemist7 said:

ultrawhite said:
Hiya!

Hiya! I'm very glad to find there are more volunteers to translate Lithuanian thread so the job will be done faster. I prefer to translate manually and what's possible for editing to edit. So you can send me texts which you think must be translated into Lithuanian and I'll send you back via forum.

ultrawhite said:
Hiya! I'm very glad to find there are more volunteers to translate Lithuanian thread so the job will be done faster. I prefer to translate manually and what's possible for editing to edit. So you can send me texts which you think must be translated into Lithuanian and I'll send you back via forum.
Hello. Since EarthofOdin joined as well you can sort of collaborate on what and how to translate. Also obviously you can both speak in Lithuanian in this thread if you wish to.

Hello!

I’m so happy that this is a thing!!
I could scream in happiness, haha.

I only translated all the way to the ”The Al Jilwah The Black Book of Satan”.

https://mega.nz/folder/kPdXFahB#gAbkhZTsk6eMz7upInQQwQ

I do apologize for gramatical mistakes, I never did good at Lithuanian classes back in high school, but I did brilliantly at English tho..

I hope this is good enough so far!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Lightning-Wings said:
Hello!

I do apologize for gramatical mistakes, I never did good at Lithuanian classes back in high school, but I did brilliantly at English tho..

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
Hello and welcome. Thanks for translating, is very important as the other two members haven't been active since they last posted. Are you native Lithuanian? If you are confident with your translations an official Joy of Satan website domain for Lithuanian will be obtained so you can join there and translate from English into Lithuanian, surely if you wish to. We are doing the same with all languages in this forum

The Alchemist7 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Hello!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
Hello and welcome. Thanks for translating, is very important as the other two members haven't been active since they last posted. Are you native Lithuanian? If you are confident with your translations an official Joy of Satan website domain for Lithuanian will be obtained so you can join there and translate from English into Lithuanian, surely if you wish to. We are doing the same with all languages in this forum

Hello! Yes, I am.

I could do my best to help, but I wouldn’t becas active as I’d like to due to work and personal life, but I’d try my best.

However, I do make gramatical errors, so somebody who’s more better at Lithuanian could look over and correct them.

Would that be okay?

HAIL SATAN!

Lightning-Wings said:
Hello! Yes, I am.

I could do my best to help, but I wouldn’t becas active as I’d like to due to work and personal life, but I’d try my best.

However, I do make gramatical errors, so somebody who’s more better at Lithuanian could look over and correct them.

Would that be okay?

HAIL SATAN!
Hello. Is important to get the website started, so even if grammar errors are to occur, they will be eventually be removed when new translators will join in, as I try as much as possible to have two translators to come across the text, once by one translator when is translated and second at the end when all articles should be verified by a second translator.

Also if you want to join, you will definitely translate at your own pace, as time allows you. You can fully focus on your personal life and work, while translating whenever you have free time. Mail me at [email protected] if you wish to join. Please indicate in the mail that is you Lightning Wings the possesor of the email and also let me know on the forums that you emailed so I can know 100% that you emailed me and that is your email.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Hello! Yes, I am.

Would that be okay?

HAIL SATAN!
Hello. Is important to get the website started, so even if grammar errors are to occur, they will be eventually be removed when new translators will join in, as I try as much as possible to have two translators to come across the text, once by one translator when is translated and second at the end when all articles should be verified by a second translator.

Also if you want to join, you will definitely translate at your own pace, as time allows you. You can fully focus on your personal life and work, while translating whenever you have free time. Mail me at [email protected] if you wish to join. Please indicate in the mail that is you Lightning Wings the possesor of the email and also let me know on the forums that you emailed so I can know 100% that you emailed me and that is your email.

I sent you the email.

Thank you!

Lightning-Wings said:
Hey I was wondering if there are any Lithuanian material you wanted translated to English instead?
Hello Lightning Wings. The JoS sites would need translated from English into Lithuanian. I think you was the only speaker to translate something from JoS into Lithuanian. There have been 2 more members before you but they don't seem to be active anymore. By the way are you fluent in Lithuanian? If you wish to, you can carry on translating the main site into Lithuanian.
There is this online translator as well which is far better than google translate.
https://www.deepl.com/translator

If you wish to carry on translating the site, I might be able to help you in the future with translating text into DeepL and then sending it to you. If you are fully decided to work into this, a JoS official site for Lithuanian will be obtained as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back